*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1309651-A-Little-R--R
Rated: ASR · Other · Opinion · #1309651
A few words for the angry rant contest.

A little R & R, is that too much to ask for?

Don’t perceive R & R as the typical cliché for rest and relaxation. Don’t get me wrong, I would love a little dose of some of that as well; I’m tired as hell.

Having nothing to do with rest and relaxation, this is a rant that has everything to do with rates and reviews, or the lack of, from viewers that can’t take the time to do either. We all post our items on this site with the biggest satisfaction coming from receiving the R & R’s that I’m mentioning. Unfortunately, in most cases you have to pay for a good review. Why is this?

When you see that someone read your item but you received no R & R, how discouraging is that? You post an item in your port then go to work wondering all day what people have thought, just to come home and find that seven people read it but left you nothing. How hard is it to leave a few words and click a little button next to a star? Hell, I would be happy with a one word adjective describing any emotion someone may have felt while reading an item of mine. There are an uncountable amount of words that could be used. For instance, okay, good, great, wonderful, awesome, bad, poor, awful, and gut wrenching are just a few. I really would just appreciate something, anything.

Why do I have to have an item that has been viewed 21 times but has been R & R’ed  twice. Does it really take so much energy to click a button and type a few letters on the key board?  Honestly, why read it if your not going to review it. One of the two reviews I received was as simple as, and I quote, “A very good write. I see no errors.” Those eight words brought so much gratification. Just to receive a little input, that’s all I ask for. Just a little R & R please.
© Copyright 2007 Kattway92 (kattway92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1309651-A-Little-R--R