*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1331614-Alternate-Reality
by Tiana
Rated: XGC · Draft · Erotica · #1331614
Short erotic romance story
          Waking in the late hours of the dusk Angél smiled into the mirror, a smile curving slowly as crimson lipstick was applied to a seductive mouth. Smoothing long raven curls up into a ponytail at the top of her head, and putting on dangling chime earrings, she glanced down at her outfit. The tight black jeans clung to her hips and caressed her waist. The semi-sheer violet peasant blouse hung lazily off one shoulder and at the base of her neck a pentacle rested, the only symbol of her beliefs. It was time for her nightly trip into her favorite realm.
          Curling into the comfortable chair in front of her computer, she smiled. “Nothing like getting dressed up to work.” She said to herself. She opened up the word processing file for Forgotten Dreams, and glanced over the last few paragraphs she had written for this week’s article.

        The dream slipped away as the first rays of sunlight filtered through the dark folds of the canopy that rustled in the early morning breeze. It was a most delicious dream she mused trying to regain the shreds that were fading quickly.
          He had stood next to the bed, his shirt unbuttoned but still tucked into skin-tight jeans. His hair was in disarray; she remembered the silky feel of it as her hands had tangled in it when he had made love to her.
          Running her hands down her body, she felt the instant tingle, a faint reminder that his hands had roughly caressed, demanding her surrender only hours before.
          Black lashes fluttered over pale ivory cheeks as she slowly opened her eyes losing the remnants of the dream. Eyes the shimmering shade of the sea, more blue than green, sparkled.
          It had been just a dream, and yet as she stood, she wondered, her body aching, and her heart pounding. She wanted, no, she needed to find a new boyfriend. These constant erotic dreams were starting to get to her sanity.
Slipping from beneath the silk sheets on her bed, and brushing aside the canopy she stood and walked to her vanity. She stopped abruptly, seeing the snow-white silk cravat lying forgotten on her vanity. Blinking slowly, she shook her head. “It was just a dream Rainée, just a dream. Wasn’t it?” she whispered softly, almost afraid to wonder if it had been real.


          Angél frowned. Something was wrong with this scene. A smile slowly curved her lips as she made the necessary changes. Yes, it sounded much better with the dream more descriptive. The sexual tension was more evident now, and the aching need left her breathless. “Yes, this is better” she mused.
          A seductive sigh slipped from her lips as she thought about the mysterious man in the story. What would it be like to have a man like that? One who could make love to you so well that you awoke trembling from the need to feel it again, even if it was only in a dream.
            “What are you thinking about Angél Rainée!” she chastised herself. “If such a thing were possible, don’t you think you’d have felt it before now Chéri?”
            All right, so she talked to herself, it was a writer’s prerogative. After all, how was she supposed to create an alternate reality for the women who loved reading her column in Romantic Evolution magazine, if she could not imagine these realities? Creating the romantic realms that she was known for often meant a lot of research, but in most cases, she found it was instead her own dreams that she relied on for the realms she created. In fact, this very story was based upon a room she had seen in a dream a week ago.

          “Rainée, come back to me…” a seductively deep voice whispered in her ear.

          Angél blinked at the screen. She had to be imagining things more vividly with this story than with any she had previously written for “Steamy and Dreamy with Angel” her column in Romantic Evolution. Never before had she sworn someone was talking to her when she was alone in her bedroom at three in the morning.

          “Rainée… you know you want to be here with me, being loved by me,” The voice whispered again more demandingly.

            Shaken, she saved the work she had done on the column. Forgotten Dreams would just have to wait. She stood, glancing around her room, the wrought iron canopy bed, draped in filmy chiffon in shades of green and blue stood in one corner surrounded by unlit candles. Her vanity was nestled in a corner near the fireplace so that when a fire was lit, she could have a more natural light while doing her make-up. Her computer was on the opposite wall, as far removed from the bed as possible, and yet, now, the bed seemed far too inviting, black silk sheets twisted and rumpled, almost as if… shaking her head she frowned. “This is ridiculous, Angél,” She hissed to the room in general.
            Walking aimlessly from the room, she went to the kitchen to make her a cup of coffee. It was going to be a long night. She frowned as she stepped into the kitchen and saw a pair of men’s black leather gloves lying discarded on her counter. Desirée or Jainée might have left them behind, however she doubted this. She was beginning to think she was losing her mind. First the voice talking to her, and now she was seeing things in her kitchen. With a sigh she turned and walked back to her bedroom, deciding she just needed more sleep.

            “Welcome Back Rainée my love… I was beginning to think you preferred the land of dreams.” The smile that curved his lips was genuine and full of teasing.
                “I could never prefer being away from you my darling,” She whispered curling into his arms. She tilted her head back, her crimson lips teasing his neck as she nibbled softly along his collarbone. “Besides my love, I needed you.”
                “How do you need me my love?” he questioned.
                “I want you,” She whispered, before capturing his lips, tangling her hands in his long thick black hair.
                He bent and swept her into his arms, cradling her against his well toned chest. “I can accommodate that Rainée love.”
                He carried her to the bed, placing her in the rumpled tangle of the sheets. His hands caressing over her breasts as he lifted her peasant blouse up and over her head, pausing to flick the firm peaks of her nipples in passing.
He slid his hands down her sides, tracing her ribs to her waist where they caressed her hips. Kissing the base of her neck, flicking his tongue teasingly there, he slid his hand down to caress her through her jeans. “Tell me what you want lover,” He demanded huskily.
              Her hips arched into his caressing hand, a plaintive whimper slipping from her lips as she breathlessly demanded “Now, take me now!”
              Raking his teeth along her neck, he slid his hand up to unbutton her jeans, sliding his hand down over the lace of her panties; he slid his fingers against her wet heat. “You are so hot love,” He whispered, tracing her lips through her panties, ignoring her urgent arching of her hips, he was determined that this last longer.
                Slowly sliding his mouth down to her breast, he sucked one hard nipple into his mouth, raking his teeth gently across it while tracing slow circles with his tongue. His other hand slid down to push at her jeans, pushing them down so they pinned her thighs together.
                  He grinned up at her and continued kissing his way down, flicking his tongue in a circle around her belly button causing her to arch her lower back sharply pushing against the fingers that were still teasing at her lips, caressing in slow deliberate strokes.
                  “I ache for release, please…” she whispered arching hard up against his hand which slipped past her panties to plunge deep into the throbbing wet heat, stroking deep into her and stopping, he pulled his hand from her causing her to cry out in dismay.
                  “Have patience lover,” He whispered as he slowly raised her hips to pull her jeans and lace panties off, quickly shoving them to the floor, he lowered his head to kiss her thighs, his eyes on hers he slowly shoved them apart. His hands caressed up her inner thighs as he trailed kisses along her stomach again.
He traced her lips with his fingers once more, caressing in slow strokes, while she arched demandingly against his hand. Slowly lowering himself, he raised her legs and rested them on his shoulders before whispering “close your eyes lover, and enjoy.”
                His breath hot against her as he slowly dragged his tongue between her lip; he felt her tremble and flicked his tongue over her slower, savoring the taste of her. At her plaintive whimper he slid his fingers along her lips, before thrusting two deep inside her, his other arm resting on her stomach anchoring her against his mouth. His tongue swept over her faster, now hungrily devouring the sweet scent of her wet heat. His fingers thrust harder and deeper in rhythm to his tongue lapping at her clit.
                Her whimpers and moans echoed around them, as he held her tight, his mouth sliding lower and his tongue slipping into her with his fingers, lapping against her walls as his fingers spread her for his hungry tongue.
                Her nails clawed at his arm as she tried to arch her trembling body. “Please… I want you inside me.” She demanded in a breathless whine, “Now!”
                Plunging his tongue deeper into her, his hands sliding to cup her ass and push her hard into his mouth he lapped at her, thrusting his tongue faster into her, he demanded her cum in his mouth, he wanted to taste more of that sweet heat. Harder and faster he stroked his tongue, one hand sliding to roughly caress her clit, demanding that she cum for him.
                He growled as her scent overwhelmed him, the hard trembling over her body rocking her against him demandingly as the sweet taste of her exploded in his mouth. Her breathless cry echoing in the room around them as her hands came to tangle into his hair pushing him deeper into her as he lapped at her, wanting every last drop.
                Not giving her a moment to catch her breath, his fingers stroked her harder as his tongue continued it’s demanding thrusting into her while he slid his other hand down to undo his pants. Quickly standing, he removed his pants, pulling her to the edge of the bed he spread her legs wide, and pushed the head of his throbbing cock against her slick lips.
                “Please...” She pleaded arching her hips against him, desperately wanting him to thrust deep and hard into her.
                Pulling her hips towards him while he thrust into her, he pushed deep inside her a growl slipping from his lips at how hot, wet and tight she was around his hard cock. He whispered to her, “Hold onto my shoulders lover.” When she complied, her hands clinging on his bare shoulders, he stood, letting her slide down fully onto his cock.
                He shuddered as she immediately started rocking her hips up and down on him, riding him with hungry need. He lifted her hips up, to where she barely rested on him, kissed her hard while letting her thrust back down on his cock, a shudder coursing through him and into her at the intensity of her sliding down on him. “More…” he demanded holding her close and turning instead to the wall which would be gentler on her back, he pinned her against the wall and started rocking himself hard and deep into her.
                “Yes. More.” She whispered shuddering against him, demanding with an intensity she didn’t know she possessed.
                He pushed hard into her, going deeper, his lips kissing down her neck. His teeth raked over the soft juncture where her neck met her collarbone. He sped up, thrusting hard and fast into her feeling her spasming around him; he wanted her to cum harder and longer this time. “Cum for me Rainée,” He demanded and with a hard deep thrust insisted “Now!”
                “Yes,” She cried out clinging to him, her head falling back as her body shuddered hard against his.
                  Feeling her orgasm, he bit hard into her neck as he continued to thrust deep and slow into her, as he slowly drank from her. He licked the wound on her neck, which sealed over and started thrusting harder into her still quivered pussy. “Again,” He demanded, slamming into her hard and deep.
                    Clinging to him she shuddered harder, unable to comprehend it happening again, and yet it was, she couldn’t stop it. Her moans now incoherent as he thrust deeper and faster into her, his own orgasm close, he pulled her with him back from the wall. With her still riding hard on his cock, he laid back down on the bed, using his hands to raise her hips and then pull her back down hard on his cock while bucking his hips up into her.
                    “Now lover, cum with me now,” He demanded thrusting up hard into her while pulling her hips down hard into him groaning arching harder into her and pumping faster as his own release over took him when her wet heat poured onto him again.
                  As she fell against him, he kissed her gently and stroked his hands through her hair. A slow satisfied smile curving his lips, “You are mine now, Chéri.”


                  Angél awoke with a start, trembling, she glanced around the room. It was the same room in her dream, and yet, he was not here now. Sitting up, she gasped in surprise as her sheets fell way to reveal her naked breasts. Her nipples were hard and her body ached as if it had been well fucked, and yet she knew she had been alone. Or had she?

              “Rainée, come back to me. You belong with me now, not in that Alternate Reality,” The voice echoed in the room, and her heart tightened.

                “I wonder, if this is real, or if that is what is real,” She whispered softly to the empty room. Glancing at her bed, the sheets tangled around her naked body. “Could he have been here, have made such demanding love to me?” she sighed. “No, that was the alternate reality, not this.” Standing she gazed down at her clothes, discarded without a thought. Shaking her head, she pulled on her silk robe that had been discarded over her vanity the night before when she dressed. The cool silk slithered over her body like a lovers caress, and she trembled. “I want that to be real, not this.”
                The hot shower had not helped. With a sigh Angél walked over to her vanity to get ready for work. Her editor expected this week’s column to be done, and she wasn’t anywhere near done with it. She raised her gaze to the mirror as she brushed her long hair, shoving it behind her shoulder, she gasped. There on her neck was a bite mark. Thinking back to the dream she remembered when he had bitten her, but it had been just a dream, hadn’t it?
© Copyright 2007 Tiana (hauntedangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1331614-Alternate-Reality