*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1345318-Disgustingly-Beautiful
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Adult · #1345318
Graphic story of an "emo" girl who lives a hard life and tries to kill herself.
          Yes. I stand out. I am strange. I have different thoughts and desires, different fantasies and wants from the norm. I hope you are just like me, so we can know each others pain. My name is Scarlett. I am not strange so much as I am one of those nerdy kids picking their nose in the corner of the room. No. I am one of those kids in the darkest corners of the room slitting their wrists and crying. Yes. I am what you might call "emo". My hair is a mess, I am covered in blood, and my clothes are black and tattered. I live in a run - down apartment where stray dogs roam and there is a drive - by at least once a week. I live with my father and two sisters. My father rapes my sister and I on a regular basis. The woman I once called mother committed suicide when I was the age of fourteen. She slit her wrists. I am following in her footsteps. I HOPE SHE IS PROUD. I can't stop think about death. That sweet surrender. I think I will die soon because I am dying inside. When that sensuous time comes it will be beautiful. I will be beautiful. Lying on the floor, drowning in my own purity. A gun shot through my temple. Disgusting. Disgustingly beautiful.
© Copyright 2007 Molly Free (mollyfree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1345318-Disgustingly-Beautiful