*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1480193-Uptown-Academy-Backround-Knowledge
Rated: ASR · Sample · Drama · #1480193
Important stuff about the serial.
Sasha Felix- Sasha is very smart, and is also pretty. She loves cheerleading, writing, giving speeches, and is generally a very girly-girl. Sasha is confident and brave, and is a very daring prankster. She always has something to say about everything, and can be very sarcastic. She has one older brother, Kyle, and her parents are professors.

Libby Turner- Has a very weird sense of fashion, her mother is incredibly fashionable and owns the very expensive shop ‘Enchanted.’ Libby has been Sasha’s best friend for ages and still is. She is even more outgoing than Sasha and even more sarcastic. Libby has many fashion phases, constantly changing from time to time. She has a small sister, who is a baby. The baby is 4 months old. Her father is a big business men and leaves often on long trips to earn big money. He works in Dell. 

Zoey Anne Wilson- She is the meanest yet popular girl in Uptown Academy. Her parents are millionaires, and therefore she uses her money to make the simplest things so big. Zoey is a spoilt kid, plus she is an only child. Her mother is Roxanne Wilson, the hottest singer of all time. Zoey speaks her mind, and is very pretty.

Tatiana Lois-Luanne- Very dumb, repeated 5th grade. Pretty and blond. Basically, she is Zoey’s parrot, Copies everything Zoey does. Parents are endless providers, and she is never satisfied.

Jay Madison- Very handsome and kind. He is good at all sports, and subjects. Parents are also VERY rich. Has a smaller sister in 3 grade, and plays with her.

Mr. Joe Carrington- A soft teddy bear at heart, but tries to be strict. He is light-hearted and whimsical.

Miss. Joanna-She is a very strict teacher, but knows how to have fun at times. Miss. Joanna is a wonderful singer and gymnast. She won many medals when she was young. She is very pretty and she is engaged to a lawyer.

Sandy Fisher- Very devilish, but she is kind. She is the girliest soccer player you have ever seen. She excels in all music instruments, and is very weak in Math. Sandy loves to play pranks on people, and has a skill for acting.

Melody Moss- She is always happy, and kind. Melody loves animals and wants to be a vet when she grows up. She is wonderful at writing and singing, but she has stage fright. Melody has a big family since her parents are divorced. 3 sisters and 1 brother, and 4 step-sisters and 2 step-brothers. Melody can get very sensitive and gritty, but she is mostly kind. She loves make-up and her room has an under-the-sea theme. Melody baby-sits.

Arthur Morris- Child prodigy. Is very skinny and wears round glasses. Got a scholarship to Uptown Academy, and parents are not at all rich. They can barely have a comfortable home.

Sasha has to move to London with her parents, who are on sabbatical. She tries to adjust to the sophisticated ways of Uptown Academy, but sometimes things are over the limit. Uptown Academy is like a chocolate. Coated with comedy, branded with drama, and at the core, are the emotions.
© Copyright 2008 Miss. Ada (writersmadam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1480193-Uptown-Academy-Backround-Knowledge