*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1529584-Gossamer-in-black-redefined
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1529584
I advise you to turn up the hand crank radio, and watch silence on the big screen.
There are few things more satisfying than watching reflections bounce and glimmer off asphalt. The artificial light toying with refraction like a playful kitten. Atoms jovial, and yet motionless to human senses, on the mask of transportation.

Action bringing peace. The solace of nature's water cycle on a stage. The stage designers thoughtful of only convenience. The puddles a voice that gives goose-flesh in an otherwise uninspiring play.

It is in these moments we find ourselves, and our reasons. I should say reason, singular. For no matter the question, when one is inspired by nature, there is the absolute undefinable that exists. Existence is it's own answer, and our minds, the quandary.

Ones eyes in this exact space,
would transform differently another's face.
The energy the same, at least in theory.
And yet time is a dimension to warp.
Ascribing minds, think not alike.
The time-logged, molded and melded.
Synapse insecurity where purity fails.
© Copyright 2009 synapseinsecurity (sushimix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1529584-Gossamer-in-black-redefined