*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1560375-Lovers-Bliss
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1560375
Lover's Bliss is the first in the series chronicling the love affair between Jon & Eva.
Lover’s Bliss

By Nancy Ruffin



It was a brisk winter morning as I made my way to my car. I made sure to wear a heavy coat but the cold air still managed to make me shiver. The only thing that made this unbearable cold bearable was the thought of being wrapped up in Jonathan’s arms in an hour. I finally got to my car and immediately turned on the heat although I was fully aware that it would only disperse cold air until the car had a chance to warm up. As I sat there waiting for the car to warm up, my thoughts took me to last Sunday where the heat between Jonathan and I could have melted an iceberg. Jon had everything that I was physically attracted to. He was tall and lean and had the biggest but softest hands that had ever touched my slender body. Jon stood about 6’1” tall and weighed about 195 lbs. He had the sweetest lips and sexiest smile I had ever seen. His bald head drove me completely crazy as men with freshly shaven bald heads were my weakness. I met Jon about 9 years ago at a dance club and as fate should have it we later discovered we both worked in the same building. Jon and I were both doctors at New York Regional Hospital Center.

The attraction from the start was undeniable but I kept my distance because I knew that getting too involved with Jonathan would be nothing but trouble. I tried to limit the interactions between us but Jon and I eventually became friends. Jon would constantly flirt with me and for the most part I ignored his advances. Secretly however, a part of me had always wanted to give in to him and one day I did. I can remember that day like it was yesterday.

It was January 22nd, a few days after Jon’s birthday. It was a beautiful winter day.  The sky was clear and it wasn’t as cold as it had been. I walked from the train station as my car was at the repair shop. As I walked I began getting anxious and excited about what was about to happen.  I tried walking at a steady pace, not too fast and not too slow.  Jon and I had been waiting for this day for a very long time. To be quite honest it was a day that I thought would never come. I had spent so much time evading his advances and playing hard to get that I didn’t realize somewhere along the line I wasn’t fighting it as much.  The vision of the other day was still vivid in my mind.  The way Jon had kissed me with so much passion and lust awakened my sexual desire for him. It was a feeling that I didn’t even realize was there until that moment.  There we were face to face in his locker just talking when he grabbed my neck and pulled me closer. I knew what was about to happen and I knew I wasn’t going to fight it anymore.  He started slowly kissing my neck and me kissing his. All I could think was “I can’t believe this.”  The sweetness of his breath and his tongue were making me wet inside. I was exciting him and he wanted me to feel what I had done to him. The stiffness of his erection was more than I could handle and all I wanted was to have him right then and there. I wanted to slide on top of him and ride him non-stop. But I didn't. I withheld myself.  We pulled away because it was getting too hot. We knew it wasn’t the right place or time, we were at work. 

Ever since then all I keep thinking about is our bodies intertwined as one. I realized that while I was daydreaming I almost passed his building. It was a red brick high rise building and you had to be buzzed in before you could enter. I searched for his name in the directory and pressed the button for apartment 7F. “Who’s there?” he said through the intercom.  “It’s Eva”, I said. Jon buzzed me in. I walked down the long hallway to the second bank of elevators and rode the elevator to the 7th floor were his apartment was. I stood in front of his door for a minute nervous, anxious and excited. For a quick moment I thought about what would ensue once he opened the door. I knocked twice and there he stood in front of the door with nothing but silk boxers on.  "Did you have a hard time finding the place?” he asked.  "No it was pretty easy.  I am from Queens you know", I replied.  He invited me in and I sat on the corner of his black leather sectional. "Are you hungry", he asked. "No not really. I still can't believe that I'm actually here", I said.  "I just keep thinking of the other day. Deep erotic thoughts of you, of us, keep running through my head. I hope that the reality is as good as the fantasy." With that said he slowly moved closer to me and whispered in my ear "Oh it definitely is". 

The warmth of his breath excited me. I already had a preview of what was to come and I was anxious to experience the main attraction. He removed my coat and just looked at me for what seemed like an eternity.  I could see in his eyes that he wanted me just as bad as I wanted him. He pulled me closer to him until the beating of our hearts synchronized as one. He smelled so good.  The fragrance was so intoxicating like a room full of fresh roses.  We began kissing, tasting each other with every stroke of our tongues.  The kisses so sweet like honey. I sucked on his lips enjoying every inch of them. I felt his hands begin to explore my body as we kissed. First playing with my hair then slowly making his way down my back to my ass. Jon started gently squeezing it and groaning as he did so. "How do you feel?" he asked.  "I feel like I'm high without the drugs", I said. "You taste so good and we haven't even begun to explore each other." His hands made their way down to my skirt and he fidgeted with the zipper. “Let me help you with that”, I said. My skirt fell to the floor and I pulled my blouse over my head. I tossed it to the other side of the living room leaving me standing there in nothing but my red lace bra and matching g-string. Jon looked at me, “You’re absolutely beautiful”, he said. My heart was racing from the excitement and my body was ready to finish what we had started the other day. “Thank you”, I said. “I’m glad you like what you see”.

I had always been slim but throughout the past couple of years I had developed curves that hadn’t been there when Jon and I first met 3 years ago. My breasts while small were just the right size for what some would describe as a mouthful and while I didn’t have six-pack abs my stomach was flat and my booty was just big enough to keep Jon excited. My legs were long and toned and my 5 inch high heels accentuated every muscle in my legs. Jon loved me in his heels. They were his fetish. While he examined me I began to caress his chest. I felt him rise and I removed his boxers so that it could rise to its fullest potential.  This time I wouldn't let this erection go to waste. He sat on the sofa and I slowly slid on top. He slid right in. We were a perfect fit. That first instance of feeling him completely inside me can only be described as pure heaven. It’s the calming feeling you get when laying on the beach as you hear the waves of the ocean crash into the shore. It’s that feeling of euphoria that takes over you completely, mind, body, and soul. It just felt so good, unlike any other sexual experience I’ve ever had.

Jon began running his fingers through my hair and said "I've wanted you for such a long time." "You have no idea what you're doing to me", I replied. I could feel the juices inside me begin to flow.  Soft moans of excitement slipped from my lips begging him with my eyes, to fulfill my every dream. I began to rock back and forth while he was inside me, giving him the signal that I was ready. I was ready for him to completely take over me. He picked up on my rhythm, our bodies syncing in motion until we were both on the same frequency. We learned each other's rhythm and with every thrust that we made I felt like I was about to cum. Passionate fury and a hunger burned inside making me just want to scream out in ecstasy. Moaning and groaning he says "Why did you make me wait so long?" "I told you it would be worth the wait", I said.  "Give it to me harder", I said. And so he did.  Trembling from his touch he pushed it further in. "Like that?" he asked. "Yes", I said, "Just like that." My nails etched into his back and with each thrust he entered deeper and harder. Feeling him straddled between my thighs all of his motions were sending chills down my spine. My body had never been so vulnerable, and my senses were getting weaker. With our hips gyrating, I felt him deep inside me just like I had always imagined it. Infiltrating me so deeply, my body began to take flight. He screamed out my name and I his.  "Fuck me harder baby", I said. His body started to stiffen and mine did the same. His pace began to quicken, and he held me tighter. Our bodies shuddered with bliss. He erupted inside me like an explosive volcano.  Sweating, we both relaxed reaching our peaks at the same time. We stared at each other thinking the same thing, "Are you ready for round two?"











© Copyright 2009 Nancy Ruffin (nancyruffin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1560375-Lovers-Bliss