*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1608396-vision
Rated: NPL · Short Story · Emotional · #1608396
destiny and the man

1. VISION
Destiny and the man….
When sun arises in the east and day commences, don't anticipate that darkness will always disappear. Sometimes it may be the warning signal of peril. Life plays its trickery with human. The self approved intelligent Homo sapiens thinks that he is master of his destiny. Reality always proves that he is nothing but puppet in hands of destiny. He makes plans not only for coming months but also for years and decades. Blows of destiny ruins his plans, his years of hard work and all his fortunes in minutes.
One day destiny said to man,’ do u acknowledge my importance?’
‘Ya, you r the one to whom man fears most?’ man replied.
Destiny swelled with pride and in boasting tone addressed to man, ’u think that u r the special creation of God. You can make your own destiny. But alas you even don’t have control what is there for u waiting in next moment. U makes families. Built houses, forms towns, and one tremor of earthquake can destroy your families your towns. During drought u die because of thirst and when rainy season arrives u die because of floods r created by god not to conquer but to suffer.’
Man replied,’ that’s where u always face defeat.You think that people will surrender to u being unable to bear pains of ruins. , then you r wrong. You may suck the light from our lives’. And pour pounds of sorrows. U may be successful in breaking the bones but keep in mind not the moral as we have developed a vision to find path in darkness.’
© Copyright 2009 writerdr (writerdr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1608396-vision