*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1609476-Cowboy-bar
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Other · #1609476
Fiction of a guy getting his hands trampled by boots in a Cowboy bar
Back to a Cowboy Bar



Here I am. Back to a country bar. It was a new country bar in town and I went there to check it out. And, hopefully, to have some cowboy boots on my hand…



The place was packed, which is great, because, the more people in place, the less I am noticed when trying to have my hand trampled by cowboy boots and other footwear.

The place was also nice, not my kind of place, but with a decent décor, and with VIP lounges that are built in a higher level, so they can see the shows without mingling with the mortals, is awesome!



I went there and soon approached the corner of one of the lounges. It was also very crowded. Close to my hand were 5 friends, all average/slim built. 4 of them in cowboy boots and one in a shox.



They were talking and laughing a lot when I put my hand close to one of the wood railings’ pillar. This way my hand would feel as a can or a wood extension of the pillar.



A guy, in brown leather cowboy boots went backwards and stepped on my fingertip with the edge of his left heel.



It hurts, but it is also hot! Hope he don’t notice… He hasn’t! But he went forward and my hand was ready for more!

After a while he went backwards and stepped with his whole left foot on my hand! I was chilling inside, because I thought he would notice the uneven floor. But he may realize my hand was part of the pillar or the floor, because he didn’t move much. It was dark and crowded, so he would never see my hand anyways. He must weight like 185lbs because the pressure was big. My wrist was under his heel and when he moved it hurt a bit.



He then left and one of his friends took his place. He was tall and strongly built, must weight at least 220lbs! He had a beautiful pair of black lizard cowboy boots.



I could see the leather bulge from the massive feet inside the boot. Unfortunately, until that moment he didn’t step on my hand. Suddenly, he went sideways and crushed my palm under his heel. The other one was on my fingertips. Ouch! He was leaning on the railings so sometimes his right heel (the one on my palm) held his whole weight. His friend/girlfriend called him and he left. Should confess it was a relief!



Then a girl, in a nice pair of python cowboy boots came closer to the corner. I’ve never had my hand stomped by a girl and wanted to try. Will it hurt as much as a guy? Is the pressure lower? But the thing that concerned me most is that, as girls are more sensitive she may notice my hand under her boot (that’s the reason my hand never been stepped by a woman before). Wanted to try, and didn’t move my hand. The girl was hot and must weight no more than 135lbs. She then move her right boot sideways a bit and felt the bump (oh my God, I thought, she will notice my hand). She then raised her sole a bit and ,in a twist, stepped right on my palm. It felt great! Her heel was still on the ground, so, the weight was balanced and I felt a rush of excitement right way! She moved along the song so she made baby steps on my hand.

Then I felt a huge pressure on my fingers.



The hot chick moved her foot from my hand and moved sideways, the same movement the guy in black boots made before, and planted her heels on my hand at the same time she was greeting her date. The guy, also tall and lean, had caramel ostrich cowboy boots. After flirting a while, he made the moves and started to kiss her. He then approached and stepped on my hand with his left sole. He kept his heels and the other boot on the floor, so the pressure was bearable.



They were making out and moving from time to time, crushing my hand underneath their boots in all different places…



They left and the guy in white and silver shox turbo VI came closer.



Before, he crushed a beer can. It just disappeared under his massive soles. This guy was lean and must weight 195 lbs. He then stepped aside and felt the “bump” on the floor. He might have thought it was another beer can, because he move a bit more to the right and stayed on my hand half the sole and half still on the floor. The shox columns were two on my fingers and two on the floor as well. He then started to dance along the music so he crushed my fingers and hand in many moves, forward and backward, faster and slower…

He finished another beer, dropped on the floor and it land leaning its side on my hand. It didn’t last long intact though. His nikes soles soon landed on the thin tin and it was smashed ON MY HAND within a second. He kept on stepping on my hand and the can, making sure it is flat.

I just could not believe my hand could handle this experience! And how come nobody noticed my hand under their dirty, grimy and hot soles! Maybe they all noticed and liked to have a cushion to their expensive footwear?



Didn’t have much time to wonder and have a refresh when a guy in black and red sendras came closer to the guy in shox. They said something to each other and the guy in shox left. Hopefully he didn’t say anything about me or my hand, so the guy in sendras would take this time on my hand acting naturally… This guy was shorter than the others and thin, so he must be lighter…



The can was still on my hand and the guy in sendras went on top of my hand with his right sole and went on his right toe to call a friend who was on the dancefloor. It was hard for his friend to listen, so he stayed on his toe for a few seconds, then went back to his heels while twisting the sole on my hand to see the concert in front of him. That was awesome! His slanted heel was now on my fingers and the sole on my hand. He also liked the song and started to dance without moving, just lightly bending his knees, so he made small stomps on my hand and his heel went up and down my fingers. Then he decided to rest his left foot. He raised it and put the very pointed toe in between the railings and left all his weight on the boot on my hand. Immediately, his heel dug heavily on my fingers and it was painful, even the guy being small. He stayed like this ( he must be enjoying the extra cushion underneath him and his sendras) for , like half an hour.

When he left, I could see the damage his boot had done to my hand. Despite the black grime all these soles left on it, it had a big pink and white low-profile mark at the shape of his boot. On the fingers which supported his heel, it was also a mark, but it was purplish-red instead.



I didn’t have much time to recover, though. Soon the place was taken by a guy in tan suede cowboy boots. He had his pants tucked inside and it made them much hotter! The boots were also well worn. A song started and everybody went on a choreography, going on their toes and twisting them like killing bugs or cigarettes.

Unfortunately, he was doing it on the floor, not my hand…

When the song was over, he was talking to his friends and stepped on my fingers with his toes lightly crushing them. He had a vodka drink on one hand and a cigarette on the other…When dancing to the song, he spilled (everybody did, I think) booze on the floor, and on my hand. Soon he finished his cigarette and purposely dropped on the corner and I saw it land on my hand! I didn’t have time to pull it out before he crushed with his sole, twisting and grinding it and kept his boot sole on my hand.



He was definitely a cocky dancer because he started to dance and twist his soles on the floor. He moved a lot and my hand had to hold his weight. He tapped on my hand, stomped on my fingers with his heel and sometimes half of his boot sole was on me and half on the floor.



His friend, the guy in black boots, came with a beer to him and they started to chat. The guy with suede boots than put it on the railings and I could see the black grime he had left after all the stomp and dance on my hand. The guy in black boots told him something and they changed places. My hand was now again under the heavy guy’s soles. He stayed in place only stomping his heels and lightly twisting his soles, he shifted his weight from one foot to other, so sometimes the pressure was hard to hold.



I was definitely enjoying the experience, but had to leave, as the bar was clearing up. Just waited for him to release my hand when he left and went right to the restroom to check it in brighter light.



I was amazed by seeing my hand was intact, despite the pain and the dirt I collect from all those boots. I smelled and it smelled a mixture of dirt, booze, cigarettes and leather, an amazing smell. Didn’t want to wash it!



© Copyright 2009 stepped (stepped at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1609476-Cowboy-bar