*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1617151-Crow
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Dark · #1617151
The journey inside of a man and his actions that will transpire through wat his thoughts.
Frustration over comes him there is no way to stop what is about to occur. The voices he hears them louder then before. No one knows what is about to occur everyone is in peace of mine. His name is Crow he is a thin and silent man. Crow rarely ever speacks. However why would crow speak for what reason there is no reason. It happens crow flips the table  and pushes every thing out of his way. "I want out of this hell whole" crow suddly says. Soon the gaurds drag him away taking him to his confined prison cell. By now the patients have all given up he is not the first to make an outrage like that. Yet crow is diffrent in many ways for crow is consistent with his plans of freedom. "Aw dam you all how dare you take me back here" crow utters before he is jabbed in the mouth. Blood drippes down  but cares not because the voice in him just gets louder. The voice tells crow to fight back for they is nothing to lose." My dear crow you are going to die one day listening to that voice of yours"the gaurd says. "How do you know of him" crow says compltley astonished. " Do you not realize that there is nothing you can hide"the guard says with a smirk in his face. Crow is startled about all this but his voice is just laughing. " Who cares if he knows about me its not going to stop us" the voice says. "What do you call him that is what I have been pondering". "Tell him that nale says hi" nale says without care. Nale the gaurd leaves after a minute of silence. Crow dazes off in his thoughts. Darkness is all that is left for its lights off in the ward or the prison as some call it."Its time my dear boy we end of all of this". "I have a new plan somthing new no one has tried yet". You know something with  a bang and some flare only question is if you are ready" the voice says in a trechoures voice. The story will continue soon . 
© Copyright 2009 the probe (josecanas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1617151-Crow