*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1617420-The-notes-of-my--lost
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Death · #1617420
Alfred is a lost man as you yourself well see if you dare to read more of the story.
The sun's fury can be fealt all around but that means nothing to these people for they come see death. To anyone not from here they would consider this inhuman but to these people they enjoy the sounds of a man begging for mercy. "My dear people this man is to be condemned. Is there anyone here who considers this man innocent of the crime he has just commeted" the priest says." You know no one will go against you because they will also be hanged" the man says." Alfred how dare you say such slander to me. This is exactly why you must be hanged for people like you cause trouble in theis good little town" the priest says in furry. Suddely a voice can be heard from far away yelling to halt the trial." No no please stay away don't come any closer" alfred saying in soft voice so no one can hear him. " Please halt, I have information that can be used to prove Alfred's innocents"says the women from a far. The priest is already telling officers to arrest her. Police men hurry to fallow orders quickly  quiets down the mistress and brings her to where Alfred is at." Now its seems you have a follower so let it be if she will also die with you" the priest says with a smirk on his face." Please no not her she knows not of what she says. I promise you I know not who she you must leave her." Stop Alfred I know what I am doing. I want to die by your side then rather live we these lost fools" the woman says loudly. "My my such love for one another I know how to handle this" the priest voice has become dark. The dream is over, Alfred is scourch with sweat and panting harding trying to breath. Mind you all this happen and Alfred is forever haunted by this. To be continue???
© Copyright 2009 the probe (josecanas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1617420-The-notes-of-my--lost