*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1619980-Unseen-Architect
Rated: E · Editorial · Religious · #1619980
Why God is not seen.
The Unseen Architect
By Richard Briley


When the observer looks at a beautiful span bridge or building they never see the Architect. The Architects never intended for us to see them. For what the Architect looks like is not relevant to the Architect. The Architects only wants you to see their work. I have personally never meet an Architect but I do believe they exist. I see their work every where I go from bridges to buildings, hospitals, shopping malls and the list can go on and on.

As one who lays down on a clear star filled night I don’t see God but only his art work. People that don’t believe in God don’t believe because they can’t see God. They only believe in what they can see. Like all artist and Architects God didn’t intend for you to see him. To say that God doesn’t exist is like saying the Architect of a span bridge doesn’t exist.

Now if one really wanted to do the research one could find the architect of a particular bridge or building. In order for the researcher to have any success they must first believe that the Architect exist. If they don’t believe they will never find. The same goes for Treasure Hunters.

All successful Treasure Hunters have two common traits. They’re first believers in what they can’t see and they’re diligent hunters. Many Treasure Hunters search for years before they have a payoff. You will never find God unless you look for God. You will never look for God unless you believe in God. To all my atheist friends the Architect is waiting.


© Copyright 2009 Richard Briley Jr (rbriley48 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1619980-Unseen-Architect