*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1620600-Burroughs-Inflicted-Panic-Attack-II
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Other · Sci-fi · #1620600
part 2 of what I writ earlier
So that was that... there was no retrival of the truth now ... who's that paranoid? I had drank booze heavily for many years so I wouldn't blow my cover.. . the CDIA doesn't regulate alcohol, it disables the user too much for Them to care... i spiritus mundi, Valentine and myself, Doyal Veen, are caught up in each others mouths, genitalia, and souls . . . lock, stock and barrel. She was sweet with her black hair slapping across her face  . . . the wind . . . blown out car window; that deep black mane of hers  . . . I wanted to make her, dig, but the law (self-imposed law of the CDIA) was sniffing us out . . . it was time to get a move-on.



I didn't want to go renegade; but the choice was made for me by those ghila monsters and Kimono dragons . . . venomous reptiles don't set well with me... so I needed a fix of DMX before I could proceed ... dextromethorfan opens up the head, son, so I can pre-visualize those scaley bastards next move. the Vortex was squeezing the time/space continuum so every player was acting fast before the whole universe recollapses. All the cards were on the table . . . the quick and the dead ... judgment day was circling like a murderous vulture wanting some flat and nasty road kill.



Time became pointless at 77% the speed of light, I was luck to have had an alien friend whose rocket power was beyond anything NASA could even dream of . .. it was a nightmare, I lost the sense of i spititus mundi, or the Holy Ghost . . .  whatever you want to call her . . . I wish I was in the Spirit's network . . .  Think of the limitless texting that account brings.



It would have been better to go to the source; the Big Bang itself, but the heat would have cost us time. . . it was quiet, too quiet . . . we didn't want to rekindle any of our previous . . . uh...lets say mistakes, and leave it at that.
© Copyright 2009 Doc Deano (deano at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1620600-Burroughs-Inflicted-Panic-Attack-II