*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1621295-Burroughs-Inflicted-Panic-Attack-III
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Other · Experience · #1621295
this is a responsive piece to william s burroughs' ticket that exploded
So I pushed my rod into Valentine's vagina doggie style and she moaned in person . . .  it was i spiritus mundi ... in pearl time chips . . .  burning photos fall out of the past and now I am brought up to the now. There was limited sense to be made, I had to kill another vector .. . I got my GM machine reved up and loaded guns,I didn't know much about weapons but I sure could use one .,.



that thug looked like a gila monster in a secrect sevice suit ; orange and black scales and black black eyes. the neiborhood was filled with ninjas; so I blew through them with a spray of bullets . . . . black turned to red turned back to black; I came outta that tunnle both hands blazing . .  . Valentine diriving like james bond on acid . . . . I was shooting out both windows of the car and nija's fell like rain . . .



blood splattered into wine and dripped into the Holy Grail. . .  I accepted communion of the saints . . .  the death of a thousand ninjas made me the exterminater.  ..  the deed was done ... so I took to the forest, ancient, black oak trees dominated the landscape like giant gnarly hands scraping out of the mist . . . the air was thick and wet. we half walked; half crawled through the highgrass; Valentine and myself were wet to our waists but after we made the top of the bluff the dry wind felt clean through our jeans.



I looked at the full moon and sucked in the crisp air . .. we were free at last...
© Copyright 2009 Doc Deano (deano at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1621295-Burroughs-Inflicted-Panic-Attack-III