*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1692198-The-Eos-Chronicles-Character-Bios
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Heiss
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1692198
The character bios for T.E.C.
Character Bios


Profesor Franklen "Ben" Genison: The creator of the Eos. Profesor Genison is one of the greatest scientists of his time. He is a kind and inteligent man. He is only in his late 50's which gives the impression that he will only improve in his inventing. Genison shut him down in order to "upgrade" him. Felix was the first Eos he ever created, but he didn't start making more until he tried making himself one of them to see how it felt to be one. When he did this, he realized that his creations could feel, breath, and live, just as we humans can. He also realized that Felix was different than all the others. Felix couldn't feel any emotion or pain, most likely due to to him being the first of his kind and had been designed only for war. After the war was won, Felix lost his purpose. In the time spent working to upgrade Felix, the profesor made E-L20(Dano) to make sure that the upgrade was possible. Seeing that Dano turned out like he had hoped, he upgraded Felix, so that he would be able to "turely live". (Sounds like Pinocchio, doesn't it?)


Humans

Lark Altoneo: An ex-reconnaissance soldier who woke up and found that he was without his original body. He was still human, seeing as he wasn't made of living metal like Eos were, but he still questions why he looked so strange. His genetics are stable and have accepted all of his changes, but it is unknown if he can even adapt to his new body. With a body made like a scaled, wingless, humanoid dragon, he may actually be the start of another new species. He hates that he is like this, but knows that it is most likely irreversible. He's a likable comedian that will sometimes act a bit stubborn. On the battle field, he take leadership whenever presented an opportunity and doesn't hesitate when faced with an enemy. His mentality is a bit torn when his deceased brother, Aven, is mentioned. He will turn aggressive if you insult his brother's honor. When he has nothing to do, you'll usually see him starring at a locket that contains a picture of his girlfriend, Tori, a sad look on his face. He wants to see her as soon as possible, but also doesn't want her to see him as the 'monster' he is now. He has a foxish face, always perked fox ears, grey eyes, and dark grey scales in the place of his skin, which also covers the rest of his body. His hands are dragonic four-digit claws. His legs are mostly human with the exception of his metallic, hoovish feet. His lower legs have a thick, metal plate embedded into it. These metallic parts are not a part of his changes. Four years ago, he permanently damaged his feet on the battle front from a bomb explosion, during a recon mission gone horribly wrong. He was lucky enough to be saved by his devision's assigned Eos, Aria, who was able to see the explosion from base camp. He also has a long, dragonic tail. His left arm has a sprint arrow tattoo on the top of his wrist. Around the lower right arm is a gloveless, metal gauntlet with a knife sharp end he can use for stabbing an enemy directly behind him. He wears a dark red, button vest that reaches down just below his upper waist with long, khaki pants that fit him a bit loosely. His weapons of choice are his now insanely strong feet and a white, guardless, long bladed katana. He is 20 years old and 6'1" feet tall

General Cole Garrot: The General that led his men to victory in the final battle against Russia in Moscow. It turns out that the war had been started by a man impersonating their president. This man was immediately executed for starting a war that was unneeded and of course, impersonation. Cole and Felix have a deep relationship with each other, as Cole was the one who helped program over half of Felix's war strategies and combat skills. General Garrot, a five star general, has been known to "lead the pack" and at times separate himself from his forces and go solo. He is much like Halo's main character, John-117. He doesn't wait for others to get the job done for him, no matter what their rate. (Rate means 'Rank' in military terms.) He is a strong willed man who would like nothing more than to leave his enemy in ruin and turmoil, unless the battle doesn't seem 'fair' to the the other sides forces. He gets no pleasure in needless killing. He's been known to laugh in the face of death, saying 'When they finally take me, I'll be more than ready!' Cocky words, yet at times, so true. The general seems to visit with the professor much more often than any general should. What are his reasons?

Avia Terrani: An ace pilot who leads a squadron of aces called 'Jolnir'. She's mute, but was given a mechanical voice box when she was discovered by the Air Force. That was 6 years ago, when a fighter pilot went down and crashed near her house. She carried him out of his burning and ruined plane just before it detonated. She took him into her house and nursed him back to health. After a week, he began to become suspicious as to why he never saw her family come into the room he was placed in. His suspicions were confirmed when he finally asked her to bring her family in so he could meet her parents and she could not comply with the request, because she didn't understand what he meant by family. She was an orphan. Her father divorced her mother the day after her mother's impregnation with her and her mother died giving birth. The doctor gave her to an orphanage, where she was raised, but she eventually found out the identity of her mother, Cyan Terrani, after that same doctor came to visit her. After finding this out, she wrote her thoughts down on a piece of paper, saying what she wanted to do. 'I want to go home.', it read. He complied and brought her to her mother's house, a mid-sized, paint flaked, white house. She lived there for the passed 6 years up to the year of her 12th birthday. A month later, the fighter pilot contacted and returned to base, taking her along with him. She was allowed to stay, due to a large dept own to the pilot by the his superiors for his earlier mission of supplying them with info that helped them bring the war to a much quicker end. when she reached 16, she was allowed a pilot's licence opportunity as well as the ability to speak. She accepted these gifts, getting a working, mechanical voice box that made her sound like a 'Cybernetic Angel'. This is how her got her first code name. 'Cyber angel'. She quickly climbed in the ranks and, a year later, became the number two of the original 'Jolnir' squadron, the same squadron the pilot was in. 'Torn Wing' was his code name. He was finally shot down at one of their later sorties. 'Torn Wing' died protecting Avia from an incoming missile by putting his jet in the way, taking a hit in the cockpit and dieing on contact. She mourned his death every day, blaming herself for his death, saying 'I should have been more cautious. He never would've died if I hadn't been so careless.' She had grown very close to him, considering him as a father figure to her. She was later named the new leader of 'Jolnir' in honor of his final wish. She has hazel eyes and shiny, soft, long, light red hair. Her skin is incredibly soft and makes her look lightly sun burnt with a pale red. She has a permanent, blank expression on her cute face, hiding her sadness and extreme shyness. She will not speak much unless spoken to, and even then, she won't say more than a short, full sentence. This does not apply to when she needs to lead the squadron. She is 4'10" feet tall and 18 years old.


Eos'

E-L10(Felix): He is the eldest model of E-L20. He is also known to mankind as, The War Primarian of the Eos. Built in 2013, but due to an unforeseen mishap, his activation was delayed until 2015. Felix's soul purpose was to end the war between America and Russia that had lasted 5 years in order to prevent another long war. With the strength of 50 men, able to run 200 mph coupled with great agility, the ability to jump 120 feet high and survive the landing, advanced fighting capabilities, and extremely durable defences accompanied with a force shield, Felix was easily the greatest military asset in the war against Russia. His godly strength was a bit more than the professor bargained for. He is loyal only to his creator. However, Felix lacks emotions and therefore is unable to coop with human kind. Now that the war has ended, Felix now serves as The Profesor's assistant and guardian. Genison is currently working toward giving him emotions like the rest of his kind. There is a diamond crest on his fore head indicating that he is an experiment.

E-L20(Dano): Dano was built in 2020. Unlike Felix, Dano wasn't built for war purposes, but as a new "species" that Genison called the E.O.S (Evolving Organic Species). He was given emotions that allowed him and his kind to be enabled to coop with humans. His kind is still twice as strong as strong as humans, but has the speed of Felix. He commonly refers to Felix as "Brother" since they were both made by Genison. His personality in kind, caring,and at times naive. There is a Diamond crest on his fore head indicating that he is an original experiment like his older brother. There is one more interesting thing about Dano. He is able to manipulate his particles into any shape he wants, as long as he has the right number needed. (Increased particles are stored in multiple bands so they don't mess with his size or make a part of his body go out of proportion. Bands are not removable.) This means that he can make more particles with anything he comes in contact with, so long as it's not alive.) This is why he doesn't look cybernetic like most older models. In natural form, the head, shoulder, arm and leg cybernetics show through a Plexiglas casing, but Dano doesn't particularly like that form. So the current form is the one he chooses over it. (Other examples of different forms: An Alaskan Husky, can change colors, etc.)

Heiss: He is a Eos with the ability to morph into one other form. He has the choice of what it will look like, but when he decides on it, it becomes his permanent second form. He still hasn't decided on what to make it. He is a bit shy around new people, but tries to stay calm. He doesn't like to get noticed, but he fights as if he'd been doing it for years. Still being relatively young (about 9) he tends to misunderstand curtain things. He holds a surprising resemblance to a four-eared fox of legend named, Hexus, however his tail is like that of a lizard's, only covered in fur. He has dark blue eyes. The diamond crest on his stomach brands him as one of the original Eos. He is 10 years old and 6'2" feet tall. Hexus is said to live to this very day, and if that's true, Hexus is 365 years old. in his optional form, there is a diamond crest on his stomach. He is an experiment as well.

Nala: Nala was once human, but her original body was ruined. A result of...an unspoken incident...that happened five years ago. An experiment was done to save her life. She was made into an Eos. Her new body is very fragile and small, but can change sizes, depending on the size of the person she gains it from. Though if the person or living thing is smaller than her, she shrinks, if it is the first person or living thing she touches on the same day, but as a fail safe, she can't get any smaller than 3 inches tall. She can also control the wind, even make it her weapon. She is very timid and rarely thinks of herself confidently, but when with Felix, a person who could have easily killed her, but didn't, she somehow feels more confident, perhaps because she think Felix 'is taking a liking to her'. She can't remember any of her human life, unfortunately. There is a large diamond crest on her chest. She is also an experiment. She is the same age as Felix

Aria: Known as 'The Jet Rabbit'. She lives up to her nickname, thanks to her incredible speed, and is well known. She is an unusual Eos, because of her cybernetic appearance, detached wings, and morphable arms. Her arms have four different forms: Normal, Combat, Sprint, and Flex. Her legs are based off of an old unfinished type Eos's, having no feet and the ends as sharp as knives. The normal Eos wouldn't be able to stand, but advanced antigravity systems have helped that problem. It is also why she is so fast. Her wings are not capable of flight, but greatly raise her agility. She is very skilled in both close and long range combat. Her attitude is kind and relaxed. Her top speed is 800 mph. Her original disigner wasn't Prof. Genison, but one of his close colleges. She jumps at the very mention of Felix, due to her crush on him, even though she tries to hide it, but the truth is that if she knew what blushing was, she'd know that she always did in front of him. On her back is a diamond crest. The indication of her being an experiment. Her age is about 11 or 12.

Beo 'Chance' Phastoph: An Eos from 100 years into the future. His personal goal was to be the one who ends human life for using him for their selfish desires (one of the two). However, before he jumped through the portal that lead to the present, he was shot in the side of the head, causing him to lose nearly all of his memory. He got the name Chance from Nala. He looks like the old-styled, inverted Felix, but he's usually in full body armor, but since his helmet was broken during the warp, it's useless. His personality is split into two separate people. His usual mood is quiet and kind, but in battle he's cold and aggressive. He is the virtual two-face of the group. He has a raven and scythe tattoo on his chest and a diamond crest on his shoulder indicating that he was one-of-ten Eos experiments. He is 16 years old only because he was cryogenically frozen for 86 years. He would be dead otherwise, not because of age, but because of 'the crisis'.

Coral & Flare: Twin sisters with opposing powers, Coral with the ability to control water and Flare with the power to summon fire. They are an odd pair, getting into arguments at nearly every turn, but both can agree on one thing. They both like Beo, which succeeds in making him pretty uncomfortable. Coral is like an angel who can do no wrong and Flare is kinda wild and dangerous. Though most of their bodies are white, they can easily be identified by their secondary colors. Coral's secondary color is bright blue and Flare's is bright red. They both have a purple diamond marking on their shoulder, but on opposing sides. Coral's mark is on the right shoulder and Flare's is on the left. Coral's eyes are purple while Flare's eyes are orange. They are the same size, 6'1" feet tall. They are both 8, but act as if 16. Not surprising they have the looks to back that up. One of the two will die in the events of 'the crisis'.

Veria Chrome: She is the most instinctive of all Eos. Perhaps because she spent most of her life in the outdoors. She hate enclosed places, being claustrophobic. She has two forms, her Eos form and her current form, a silver fox. The outstanding feature that separates her from other foxes is her is her tail, which is flat, and has a wide, diamond shape at the end. She has bright indigo eyes. She can't speak due to an indestructible, shock collar that goes off every time she tries to so much as make a sound. It requires a voice password only known by the owner of the collar if you wish to remove it. The collar also keeps her from changing back into an Eos. She doesn't trust anyone who hasn't shown they can be. What she looks like as an Eos is unknown. Her mark is on her lower back.

© Copyright 2010 Heiss (crysto201 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1692198-The-Eos-Chronicles-Character-Bios