*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1712962-Comet-and-OrganizationXIII-CH-3
by Comet
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1712962
I made the early chapters a while ago heres three didn't upload till now I own Comet only
It was another morning in Castle Oblivion. I woke up of my own free will at four thirty in the morning. I told my new Arcanine, Puppy to come and I started a warm bath for her. Puppy immediately jumped in the water and relaxed in the bath as I washed her beautiful fire-orange fur. After that was done I told Amber it was time to get ready but she asked, “Do I have to? I don’t wannnnnaaaa!!!” she started to kick her feet and make a face that a kid would make when being told to go to school. I told her “or we can stay here and have some fun.” Her eyes opened, she said upset “I’ll get ready but I don’t wanna go to work!” I said, “Sure you don’t honey” we took our shower and made ourselves presentable. She dried her fur and I brushed my hair and teeth, after I finished getting dressed in my black clothes and cloak I put on my black socks, then black boots and finally black gloves. Amber saw me fully uniformed and said “next time hurry up, you made me wait.” Unlike Amber, Puppy didn’t want to walk around the castle, so I put her in her luxury ball and went to the Gray Room with Amber. We saw Demyx playing his sitar while his Vaporeon bobbed its head left and right to the music, which made both of them quite happy. Saix looked at me “number XVI, put Amber away, this floor has not been fireproofed yet!” Amber went back into her luxury ball. I asked Saix why the floor needed to be fireproofed, and I learned the floor had no fireproof walls, floors, or ceilings. In other words, if a fire started here, we would all die (well the first fourteen members would die again, me and fifteen would die for the first time, I thought, but I was told I would make it because I was an “immortal” just like my Pokémon) Saix said, “so yes we are doing that today, speaking of which your mission is simple today, train your Arcanine.” I looked at him “Sir my Pokémon are in perfect condition, they can’t receive any more experience from battle” Saix said, “fine, then go learn how to use your element or whatever your hidden power is… Larxene will be waiting for you on Route 116 in Hoenn. I just went to a car and started it up; Xemnas was chasing my car down as I was backing out. I stopped so he could catch up, and then he said, “yeah, um, Larxene’s car broke down as she got to Rustboro City, so can you give her a drive back?” I gave my boss a thumb up and left. I got to route 116 an hour late due to traffic, so while I was learning about my “element” and my “magic abilities” Amber and Puppy got to have a few races with each other. I had mastery over ice, fire, water, and electric. “Oh now I know” came out of Larxene “you’re a ‘power in-taker’ it lets you copy abilities by seeing them!” I stared at her “is that a good thing?” Larxene said, “yes, it’s the easiest way to learn magic, but it’s a born trait. We’re done for today honey bunch, go get Amber and Puppy, I want to go home…” I got Amber and Puppy and told them we had to go home, so they got into the luxury balls, even though they didn’t want to. When we got back Larxene told everyone about my special ability, Demyx immediately “wow! Can it make him learn to play an instrument?” Larxene said “actually yes.” So I was dragged to a local instrument store where I watched people play the instruments, when I got home I could play any song on any instrument with absolute ease, this also worked with painting, because Namine wanted someone who could paint nearby. After many hours of learning I was at the kitchen table for dinner. Since I had mastered telekinesis, everyone asked me to pass them the things they wanted to eat, but I notice number XV wasn’t there, so I asked “guys where’s XV” and they all got quiet, and then Luxord, the Gambler of Fate, made an unsure bet, he said “Comet your one of us so you know you have to, you know, not try to kill us right? Well XV tried to kill XIV and succeeded and then Roxas killed him, so to avoid remembering, we gave you number XVI, you know just kept the line moving…” I just nodded and said “gotcha, now, what did you ask for Luxord” he replied “my cards I’m going to do a trick” he did his stupid trick and then everyone left for bed. Xemnas gave me a laptop so I had something to do but before I could thank him he was gone. I plugged in the charger and the laptop and found out that the Organization had its own chat rooms. I talked with Larxene for an hour before going to bed. I released Amber and Puppy and let Puppy go to bed after it ate the curry chicken I brought it, Amber got half a pizza. She bugged me about it later, she droned, “Eating late, and with something that had sooo many calories, I’m going to be fatter than a Hariyama!” I told her “fat skinny your always gunna be the same to me, so you can get fat and you would still be the most beautiful thing on the planet.” Amber shot back “you say that now” so I just lost it “OK GET UP WE ARE DOING PUSH UPS UNTIL WE CANT EVEN LIFT OUR ARMS!!!!” After the fifth hundred push up we both plopped onto the bed “So” came out of my mouth “burn off all the calories or do we need to do five hundred more push ups?” she said “I’m good, but why did you do five hundred push ups with me?” I told her “because I love you and Puppy enough to go the distance regardless of how long the distance is.” I turned off the lamp and I heard her in the dark say “thanks” we both cuddled up to one another and she said “if you were a Blaziken-’’ but I didn’t hear the rest cause she fell asleep mid-sentence. It didn’t really matter because I could see her sleep by the moonlight pouring in from the window. I put my head on her breast and listened to her heartbeat once again till I fell asleep.
© Copyright 2010 Comet (cometxsamus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1712962-Comet-and-OrganizationXIII-CH-3