*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1719586-The-Northman-Chapter-2
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1719586
Eric's version of what happened with Sookie and her Father.
E.P.O.V.
I looked around my ship.We were targeting a boat which was supposed to have a vampire hunter on board.We had called last week,pretending to hire him to kill vampires.Hah!Why would we hire someone to kill our own kind?To trick him of course.We saw a boat ahead and heard someone say"Go under, there is a boat coming and I don't think it's humans steering it."Ah,so there was someone with him.Good.There was a pitter patter of feet running downstairs.We boarded the ship and killed the man but before he died he yelled out.Just then a beautiful blonde ran on deck.Hm,I think I'll keep this one.Realisation crossed her face and she ran under deck and Bill Compton chased after her.He came up on deck holding by her hair and I could see she was pretending to be afraid and she could tell I knew.What she done next shocked me.She winked at me.She winked.Bill looked into her eyes and glamoured her to tell him her name.Thats how it should have gone.But when he said"Tell me your name."She said back"No."Impossible she had ignored Bills mind control.All of a sudden,her face changed.She looked like she had made a decision.Raw mental power exploded thruoghout the air.I looked at the girl as ten vampires fell down forever dead.She was unconcious.I was astounded to know that this tiny,petite,delicate looking blond had killed ten vampires all by herself.I didn't know what she was but I intended to find out.I picked her up and made my way back to my boat.It was best to have her where she couldn't escape.I saw her hand stirring,she was waking up.It was time to start the inquisition.

Disclaimer:I don't own Eric or Sookie they belong to Charlainne Harris.
Reviewing is love.
© Copyright 2010 ilovecats (ilovecats at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1719586-The-Northman-Chapter-2