*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1728072-Breathless
by shay
Rated: E · Poetry · Personal · #1728072
You ever feel like there's no breath left in you?


For i am done. Thou has taken her last breath amongst them. Her aching heart to whom has broken.

Thous eyes cry alone. The pain kept hidden within. But where was thou? Why couldn't you hear me?

I have heard your cry, i have helped thee. Why won't thou help me?

Thou shall kill me with thy words, and bury me beneath thous heart.

You shall break me down with hate and stare at me with cold eyes. Thou does never care, for thou is evil.

She has spoken her last words and forgiven for who is forgiven. For her heart still beat, but at slow rate. She is awaken, waiting for thous last breath to take.

And all this, thus furthermore, thous heart has been broken. But true forgiveness is the one true token.

So she rest her eyes and say no more. For thou last words being: Here ye, Here ye, for thou is restless. For I am done, and I am breathless.


LaShayla
© Copyright 2010 shay (shayy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1728072-Breathless