*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1745864-Aby-Part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by casidy
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Erotica · #1745864
Meet Aby,a girl locked in 9x9 cell in a strangers basement...Part 2.
From Part 1: He laid the duffel bag containing Aby and her stuff on top of the bed. He knew Aby would be asleep for at least 3 more hours, so he took his time. He unwrapped his prize, removing Aby from the duffel bag. He carefully removed her clothes, gently caressing and appreciating every touch and curve of her body as he did so. He admired the freckles on her pale skin, the light pinkish tan color of her nipples, her smooth belly. When he got to her pussy, he was slightly disappointed to find her nicely trimmed. Because of her lack of sexual company, He had assumed she would be all natural, 'oh well' he thought, 'a little less humiliation when I shave her than I thought, but she is still perfect'. He laid her spread-eagle on the bed, removing from the duffel bag her own pillow which was one of the items he had taken from her apartment, and laid the pillow beneath her head. He then placed the ankle and wrist cuffs upon their respective parts and padlocked them in place. He shortened the ankle chains so her legs were pulled taught by padlocking the chain to itself, and used the remote for the winch to pull taught her arms to the concrete wall of her new home, His carefully constructed cell.

         Double checking all of the locks, Michael smiled to himself at his prize. Kidnapping a young girl to be his unwilling sex slave had been a fantasy of his since he was old enough to know what a fantasy was. Michael at 35 had been building up to this moment since his parents died 10 years before. They had been rather wealthy, loving parents that had always supported Michael's desires; though they only unknowingly supported this desire through their death. Michael had gone to the best schools, and in college had studied rigging, computer science, and had gone pre-med for the hell of it. Michael was in fact an Alum of the fancy prep school where Aby had found her first job.

         10 years ago, at 25, Michael had been working towards becoming a surgeon, when his parents died suddenly in a car crash. Michael became quite distraught, along with becoming a rather wealthy person himself, having received his parent's inheritance. Michael made the proper arraignments for his parent's funeral, which was small considering his parents hadn't had many friends, and they had no living relatives. Michael then quite med school, and began making new plans for his future. He invested his inheritance wisely, and bought an empty plot of land where he designed and had built his dream home, complete with his secret dungeon. Once his new home was complete, Michael sold his family's home, and moved into his new dream,and started planning how he would fill his time.

         The planning, the building, and the moving had taken Michael 4 years, and it took him another 3 to feel ready to go ahead with his plans for a slave. Unfortunately, Michael had not yet met the right girl, the girl he found attractive enough, and who would have enough spirit to fight him a bit. Because Michael did not want a girl who would lie submissively and take was he wanted to give, Michael wanted a girl he could break, a girl he could take apart and then remold to become his ideal slave. And then, when Michael had least expected it, it happened, he met Aby.

         Michael had spent 2 years driving all over the country, hanging around malls, and shopping centers, trying to spot "his girl". Then, a year ago, his old prep school had sent him an invitation to their annual charity fund to speak of his success (Michael's investments had payed off well, and he had tripled his inheritance). On a lark, he decided it would not be a bad thing to be seen as a philanthropist, and to be perceived as appreciative of where he came from. So, he accepted the invite and donated $500,000.00 to the school to be put towards the English and Computer departments of the school (his favorite subjects in school). Arriving at the dinner, the Principal of the school steered him towards the teacher's table so that they could thank Michael personally for his generous donation. At the table, Michael noticed a woman with her back to him, he appreciated the rounding of her shoulders, her curves, and her very nice ass. Her red wavy hair was in a very cute ponytail, and Michael's crotch immediately tightened.  If only her front matched her back, and her personality fit his needs, he thought to himself, she could be perfect.

         And she was. The moment Principal Callins cleared his through to get everyone's attention, the look on Aby's perfect face had told Michael she was perfect. It was a look that said "I hate having to be here, I don't like what I'm doing, but smile so people don't know all that" and it was quickly wiped away by the smile she put up to appear comfortable. Once Michael was introduced, and his reason for being there, Aby's smile had softened into one of genuine appreciation. She had come to him, offering her hand, and introducing herself as the newest English teacher, Abigal Estroph, Aby with one "b" and a "y" for short. Michael had a rather quick conversation with, learning about hr school and employment history as was appropriate for a school fund-raising function, and had graciously accepted her thanks for his donation before he moved on to converse with the other teachers. But his mind stayed with Aby, for she was the girl he had been looking for.

         Michael looked down at her again, now he was finally seeing her without her clothes as he had imagined she would look for the year it took to procure her. Michael ran his hands lightly over breasts, he didn't want to do to much until she was awake to enjoy it, but a light feel couldn't hurt. Michael enjoyed her nipples tightening in her sleep to his administrations, "Good" Michael thought to himself, "she is responsive and will definitely fulfill my needs". Michael left and locked the cell, not that it was really all that necessary with her chained to the bed, but he was not going to let her get away if he could do anything to stop it. Michael went upstairs, took a long shower, and ordered his dinner to be sent downstairs via the dumbwaiter before returning to his private lounge to wait and watch for Aby to awaken.
© Copyright 2011 casidy (lydiab6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1745864-Aby-Part-2