*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/177652-Ericka-Q
by casidy
Rated: E · Fiction · None · #177652
A girl reconects with her parents
"Your under arrest Craven" Ericka shouted, while pushing him out of the shower at gun point. Ericka stayed in the shower to wash off his stench. She heard a noise behind her and jumped around. When she saw who it was she relaxed. It was her husband, Brian.
"Did he hurt you?" asked Brian
"A little" replied Ericka

When they finally got out of the shower they walked to the room craven had been keeping who he thought was the presidents daughter.

Ericka, and Brian, was an F.B.I. agent. In order to free the presidents daughter, and arrest Craven, Ericka had had to impersonate the presidents daughter.

As Ericka opened the door Elisabeth and Danielle came running into her arms.
"Mommy, Mommy" they cried in unison.
Ericka hugged her girls, then looked up to see Hue, her boss.
"Why did you bring my girls here?" Ericka asked aqusingly.
Hue comely replied" you can't live at the agency an more, you have to go home.
"Why?"
"It's to dangerous"
"I refuse to bring my girls to my mothers house. They'll try to take them away from me."
"In your condition i refuse to let you go on anymore assignments"
"But I haven't even told Brian I'm pregnant, and my parents don't even know about my marrage or what realy happened 8 years ago"
"So, go brake the news to Brian, and tell the girls what happened in the past"

Ericka walked over to her family and told them about the third child. Then she said to her girls:
"8 years ago I had a baby. At that piont my parents didn't know about my marrage, or my involment in the F.B.I. The baby died a day after it was born. That was all that they knew. They thought that it was an illegiment baby, and that I had let it die. They didn't know that the new baby had been shot by a gun aimed at me. My parents haven't forgiven me for the baby, or for it's death. I just told you this because we're going to their house."

Ericka gave them a hug, then turned back to Hue.
"did you tell them?" asked Ericka
"No" replied Hue. "I just told them that you were bringing some special baggage"
"Thanks" said Ericka

Then they left to go to Grandma's

When they got to the house Ericka carried her two girls with her as she rang the bell. When her mother came to the door she said:
"your style hasn't changed, who's the father this time"
Ignoring her mother she introduced her girl sto her mother then turned towards Brian and said:
"This is Brian, my husband"
"Well how long have you been married?" Ericka's mother asked.

It was at this piont that Ericka told her mother the same story that she had told the girls, she also told her about her pregnancy.

When she was finished she looked to see what reaction her story had on her mother. The reaction surprised Ericka. Her mother gave Ericka a big hug and said:
"I'm a grandmother! This is so wonderful! Come In, Come in!"

















© Copyright 2001 casidy (lydiab6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/177652-Ericka-Q