*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1799269-Burning-now-I-bring-you-hell
by Sammy
Rated: 13+ · Other · Emotional · #1799269
Hmm...............
I have fallen, for the third time, yet christ has other pans for me, and has allowed me to stand.

You may not see it, but Im winning this one.

I laugh, unsheathing my newly sharpened sword.

What stands in front of me now, is the one thing Christ and I have to destroy.

Its chain creaks, and the wolf snarls, its firey fur ready to send me where it came from.

My eyes lock onto its red ones as the chain finally snaps, and it races twords me.

" Ive called you all here because youve vowed to have my six, isnt that correct?"

Im not alone, 5 stand behind me, swords ready.

They nod, and one chuckles.

" This'll be fun."

I tell them to stay back as I run twords it.

Its claws, sharp as the tip of the blade, clash against mine.

The beast grows to a giant size, and my head throbs violently.

I grab my head, and it raises its paw to strike.

I move, and it backs up a bit as it waits for an opening.

Its done waiting, and it roars.

My scars are visible, all from previous battles.

Im thrown to the side by its tail, like a ragdoll.

I get up, and the monster grows bigger and bigger.

I Pick up the remains of the chain, and i make a big enough loophole to fit the head in.

The other 5 go in to weaken it, but all are smacked aside, and knocked uncounsious.

The wolf and I circle.

" I guess its just you and me now." I whisper, and it snorts, baring it teeth as its firey breath warms the atmosphere.

It strikes first, going to crush me with its paw.

I slice open its paw, and it roars, and it grows as my adrenaline pikes up 4 levels.

The ground starts to shake with every movement, and the monster has gotten angry as ever..

Im smakced down, my head smaking into the pavement.

I give a look to the uncionxess ones, blood slicking down the side of my head.

My sword is knocked from my hands, and im cornered.

I only have one choice.

It smakcs me around a bit, and im only a foot away from the handel of my blade.

It trots over, ready to deliver the last strike.

I grab my blade, and climb unto a ledge, and run.

I jump off of the ledge, and as my blade slices through its chest, it bleeds out, falling.

But as before I hit the ground, wings grow from my shoulder blades and armor with a golden cross is placed upon my chest as a helmet lands at my feet.

The ones who have been unconsuos wake, and they look upon the new Guardian...

The new warrior of God.
© Copyright 2011 Sammy (warriorsofgod at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1799269-Burning-now-I-bring-you-hell