*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1816452-Washig-Clothes
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1816452
Sleeping alone tonight.
"Are you still mad at me?" I asked her as I took a seat beside her on the king-sized bed. I received no reply as she angrily glared at me. "Seriously who gets mad at something that small?" She remained silent, as she turned rolled over so that she was facing the wall. "So let me get this straight you're angry because I mixed up the clothes you were going to wash. And somehow it's my fault because you thought it'd be a good idea to label the baskets on the bottom where no one can see them, instead of placing them somewhere they can be seen like on the rim of the baskets. Am I right?” Once again I received no reply. I stared at the green stripes on her bra before I laid down beside her and tried to cuddle. "I know you're mad at me and everything but can we at least spoon?" I was rewarded with an elbow to the gut for my efforts.
© Copyright 2011 LavorisJ (lavorisj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1816452-Washig-Clothes