*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1818423-vampire-story
by wizzzz
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1818423
the life of a vampire named jeremy
Brazil was where it started. Where his life took a sharp twist, and he was changed for forever. He didn’t understand the concept of why he longed the flavor of blood. Jeremy’s body went through an animal like transition. His teeth began to loose their form and turn to sharp jagged mountains. His eyes were fiery-ice  blue. The light gave them a metallic ice blue look, but the dark abyss came along they made him look as if he was a demon. Jeremy wouldn’t avoid light and he believed nothing could harm him. I met him when I was seven. Things meandered as his and my life progressed. He got older as I did. As he got older he then determined that he had a mysterious power to heal people at will. Jeremy wasn’t strong enough to use his power till, I myself sacrificed my blood to make him more powerful. The sweet taste of blood could flow through his blood stream faster than the waves of sound. It was like a burning sensation, scorching his insides as the drinks the stream that is now gushing from my neck. I slowly start to feel my heart pound faster as the time goes by. Stop, I begin to yell. He is lost as if was in another dimension, or as if he was not able to maintain his self. As my vision starts to fade away and my mind goes blank, deep, long thoughts rush through my head, when soon enough my heart skips a beat and comes to a slow aching stop, the world of my past is silent… my cold carcass lying their with my soul leaving me to rot behind, when all of a single breath my heart is beating out of my chest and I cant catch up with its rage of fury.  The touch and force of Jeremy’s hand on my chest heals the way I’m acting.  I now crave the sweetness of blood. Its taking over and I jump to stick my razor sharp teeth into his skin, he stops me… when I suddenly woke up from the dream.
© Copyright 2011 wizzzz (dwaynewayne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1818423-vampire-story