*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1820230-thumb-short-and-toothbrush
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by wizzzz
Rated: · Other · Other · #1820230
king who lost his thumbs
There once was a king named Joseph. He was a midget so of course he was short. He had to use a stool for everything. He had a very unfortunate life, being bowlegged and having to walk up the steps to get on his thrown was always a riskful task. Joseph had to get his thumbs removed when he was seven, because he went to turn a cartwheel on a board, there were two nails that punctured and went through his only thumbs. They went in like a drill ramming through the plywood board. The sound was so crucial, that he lost consciousness when he heard the bursting of his veins. Blood squirted everywhere, especially his face. It was forming a stream that was able to flow through the grass. After the surgery, he gained his consciousness and lived his normal, everyday life. The toothbrush was his biggest challenge. Imagine how hard it would be to squirt toothpaste and brush your teeth at the same time!
© Copyright 2011 wizzzz (dwaynewayne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1820230-thumb-short-and-toothbrush