*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1824609-The-Silhouette
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Mac
Rated: · Short Story · Other · #1824609
This misterious shape that stalks in the dark of night.
At first sight, I panicked. There was a shifty silhouette standing alone in the darkness looking at me. I thought it might be a coincidence, since I just left my house to go hang out with some friends after watching a Halloween movie marathon (The Halloween movies with Michael Myers). After all what could be the chances, right? I watched the dark mass watch me as I crossed the street. I saw all the teens out in their costumes joking around with the younger kids. As I looked back the mass was following me, slowly as not to catch me but to watch me. I made it down half way to the recreation center ( I live maybe 5 or 6 blocks away) before I decided to try and shorten my time, so I took the back alley. No body else was in the alley way but kids walked by on both ends. Suddenly the alley got darker; I looked ahead of me towards the only street light I could see. The light flickered, I blinked, and like that the dark silhouette showed up out of nowhere. I turned and rushed out of the alley to find some people, any people. I felt the presence like it was breathing down my spine. I got cold, colder than before.
© Copyright 2011 Mac (macmaine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1824609-The-Silhouette