*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1940131-The-Switched-Weekend-Intro
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Adult · #1940131
friday afternoon mother and son switch bodies
Chapter 1: The Switch Finally here! William could hardly contain himself. A long, hard week of exams was now about to be rewarded with a 3 day weekend at the lake, just himself and his girlfriend Jenna. The mere thought of what the weekend might hold caused his cock to stiffen and twitch as he stuffed some clothes in a backpack. Will knew how lucky he was to be with Jenna and how lucky in general. Happy, healthy, a great home life with two amazing parents. He was good looking and made good grades...and he had her. Jenna McTavish. Blond hair, blue eyes, 5'7, a body that no doubt men had fought over. Or at least they will in a couple weeks when she graduates, Will thought to himself with a smirk. He had already seen a couple of the outfits she had gotten for her new temp job, as a secretary for one of Will's Aunt"s. He would be amazed if any work got done in that office after Jenna showed up. The other thing of course, was how super sweet and nice Jenna actually was. Beautiful and a good person as well. Not too bright however. In that sense Jenna satisfied the dumb blond stereotype for sure. His mother, Jessica, had even talked to him about it the other day at the breakfast table, concerned he was not setting his standards high enough. " Sure she's pretty honey, but I do hope you would want a wife with a little more intellect. " Mom! I'm 18! Jenna's great, but I assure you neither one of us has thought about getting married." " Probably not much thinking going on at all I bet! William's father, Michael, said to his son with a knowing smirk while reading the paper. " Michael!" Jessica gasped while playfully whipping the dish towel at her husband, the two of them exchanging a look of their own. Finishing his cereal, Will had reflected at the time that while he was looking forward to moving out in a couple weeks after grad he was going to miss living with his parents and watching the great relationship they still had after years of marriage. Bringing his mind back to the present, Will finished stuffing a few last things into his bag, glanced at the clock, saw he still had an hour till he had to go pick Jenna up( in his new car, grad present, thanks parents!), was going to go make a sandwich but as he turned in his bedroom, a bright white light filled his mind and he fell backwards, luckily, on to his bed and into a deep sleep.
© Copyright 2013 Dirtyharmony (shynewbie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1940131-The-Switched-Weekend-Intro