*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1940175-The-Switched-Weekend-Chapter-2
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Adult · #1940175
mother son bodyswap
Chapter 2: Meanwhile, upstairs and on the other side of the house... Standing back and admiring herself in the full length mirror that sat in the corner of her room, Jessica could not help but smile as she gazed at her reflection. At 36 yrs. of age, she still had an amazing body with a beautiful face. She had been pregnant with William when she was 18. Now, she had not even hit 40 and she already had a son under her belt, a son whom she was quite proud of. With William and his girlfriend taking off for the weekend, Jessica and Michael had planned their own special time together. Her husband would be home from work in about an hour and then would be taking Jessica to her favorite restaurant followed by a night at home, just the two of them. She had spent the last hour taking a bath and doing her makeup. Satisfied, she began to get dressed. A black, lacy bra cupped her 36c breasts nicely, a matching thong with garter and stockings went on next. A black slip went on followed by a sexy, black evening dress that covered her completely. She then put on a pearl choker with matching pearl earrings. Looking at her final appearance, she was impressed. The cherry red of her lipstick and nails, the white of the pearls, the black of her sexy outfit...she looked hot! Twirling around, gazing at her reflection, she could not help but wonder what pleasures the night would hold for her, especially, once "the switch" was made, she thought looking at the last piece of jewelry she had yet to put on. It had only been a week ago when she had been out shopping with one of her girlfriends, Sarah. They had only been out for about an hour or so when her friend felt ill and decided to go home. Jessica had decided to keep walking around for abit and had come across this quiet little alley with quaint looking little shops and had decided to have a look around. One shop that caught her eye was what looked like an antique shop but once she got inside seemed to have more jewelry than anything else. The kind old woman behind the counter said that she would be closing soon, but to feel free to keep looking around. As she wandered through the store, a lovely pearl bracelet caught her eye."Ah, I see the lady has excellent taste.", the old woman said coming over to assist her in trying it on. "That item also has a special power as well." "Power?", Jessica said confused."Yes, my dear. When you wear that item, it allows you to switch bodies with someone for up to 3 days. You must be within 100 ft. of who you want to switch with initially, you chant the other person's name three times in your head, and "poof", you switch bodies with the other person! "What would that cost!!" "Oh, we can discuss price after you have tried it out once, my dear", the old lady said with a sly smile on her face. "Sure, I'll take it! Now, a week later and at her home, Jessica had to admit she was a little nervous. The old lady had suggested playing dumb with whomever she switched with, as that avoided a lot of awkward questions. Getting home that day, while she was making dinner, Jessica looked out the window into the yard to see her son being dropped off by his current girlfriend. Watching her son stride up the yard, she could not help but wonder what it would be like to be a guy, like her son. Strong, attractive, desired by so many girls...She had made her mind up. She would become her son.
© Copyright 2013 Dirtyharmony (shynewbie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1940175-The-Switched-Weekend-Chapter-2