*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1952795-Meet-New-Writer
by Antway
Rated: E · Other · Personal · #1952795
Hi. I'm new and learning how to improve my writing. Live in California. Excited newbie!
Hi, my name is Anthony and I was born in Memphis, Tennessee, the second of four sons of Samuel and Claudine Paschal. I grew up in Compton, California. My education is from mainly private schools. I graduated from Oakwood University in Huntsville Alabama with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Religion, and an Associate of Science degree in Communications. I have a Master of Divinity Degree from Andrews University Theological Seminary in Berrien Springs, Michigan.

I served as a minister (pastor and administrator) for over thirty years. I resigned due to a divorce, and am looking to give back to the world by way of writing.

I co host of “The Vibrant Village Podcast," and periodically write on a blog, that explores the church/religion's role in showing love to those who have been marginalized by life’s twists and turns. It focuses on Jesus, the Head of the church, and how He models unconditional love and outreach to include the rejected and hurt ones into His community. You can enjoy these thoughts at www.vibrantvillage.blogspot.com

I'm looking to expand my writing to other interesting topics and discussions around the globe.

I'm a father of three wonderful adult children: Anthony Jr. and his wife, Teiko. He is a Bible Teacher at Glendale Adventist Academy, in Glendale, California; Jennifer, an auditor For the General Conference of Seventh Day Adventist, who lives in Fortworth Texas; and Timothy and his wife Dakecia, of Hemet California.
Timothy is a student pursuing a degree in Business Administration and Management with Argosy University.

I'm crazy about my three grandsons, Isaiah Matthew of Palm Springs, California; Kaori Joaquin of Ontario, California; and Zion Marvell ;and one granddaughter Taniyah Jordan of Hemet California.

That's the short version! Now thanks for welcoming me into the writer's family!

© Copyright 2013 Antway (wat2ryte at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1952795-Meet-New-Writer