*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2077535-Hot-For-Professor
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #2077535
A discussion between a pupil and his teacher ends up in a steamy encounter
“Professor, can I speak with you?” Dillon looked up and beckoned me in. He was not your typical hunk. His hair was long gone, taken by age. As was his 6 pack, but he wasn’t exactly Santa Clause either. “I think that I might need to drop your class.”

“Why is that? I know there was trouble in the beginning but you have quickly excelled to be my best student, Matt. Your take on Irigaray influencing Britney Spears was unusual but worked perfectly.” We both smiled at that. When I first presented the idea to him, he looked at me as if I were crazy. After we talked about it, he gave me the go ahead to write the paper. Which was published in a major academic publication shortly after. “I know you have a heavy work load, but that’s college.”

“It’s not about the work load. One gets used to no sleep, and no love life.” A snort came out of each of us. Dillion understood well as he was a professional academic. That was how he described himself, it was someone who went to school for a long time. “I can’t go on in your class because of that. I find myself dreaming about you. Even being this close with a desk between us, is too much for me.”

He nodded his head, as all the heat in my body settled in my cheeks. “Remember when we talked about Walt Whitman and he made all those references to penises? I said to the class that sometimes we end up attracted to people based on a physical need.”

“But this is wrong. You’re straight, and I’m not. You’re my professor, I’m your student.”

Dillion stood up and moved closer to me. He sat on the edge of his desk and placed his hand on my shoulder. Barely did I notice any of that though, all I could see was how big the bulge was in his pants. “You assume I’m straight because I have daughters. But I have never once said that I was, and in fact I’m not. I’m pansexual.”

Maybe I was feeling brave or maybe it was because all my blood was making my cock throb. I stood up grabbed his head and pulled him towards me. Our lips felt two puzzle pieces that at long last had found their match. When we pulled away from the kiss, we looked at one another.

I turned the lock to make sure no one walked in. Slowly I pulled my shirt over my head and twirled it around before discarding it. Then I kicked off my shoes and pushed my pants down. Dillion seemed to appreciate the view. He went to touch my stiff cock but I pushed his hand away.

I moved him from the desk to the chair. Then I face away from him and grinded my ass against his cock. An uncomfortable moan escaped from his lips, so I pushed a little harder against him. His voice was full of lust and desire when he whispered, “I want you so bad.”

“Prove it.” His fingers encircled my nipples, then he applied just enough pleasure to make me squeal. Dillon stood us both up and pushed me against the wall. He lowered his head and licked a nipple, while his fingers played with the other one.

Slowly he licked his way down my stomach, and took my cock in his mouth. From his technique I could tell that this wasn’t the first cock he had sucked. The more of my shaft that disappeared into his mouth the less pressure he used. His tongue ran circles around my mushroomed head.

Just as I was about explode my orgasm into his mouth, he flipped me around. He sank his teeth into my ass cheek, then lightly spanked it. As I was absorbing the painful pleasure, he pushed his tongue into my hole. My whole body shuddered as he continued tongue fucking me.

The more his tongue went in and out of my hole, the closer I got to busting my nut everywhere. Dillion stood up and took off his clothes. I turned and stole a peek at what his clothes hid. Everything was what I expected, except for his cock. It was thick, with enough length to help him hit anyone’s spot.

He went to his desk, pulled out condoms and lube. For a second I thought about asking him why he had them stashed in his desk, but thought better of it. He pushed me against the wall again, spread my ass cheeks, and used a finger to apply the lube.

His cock slid into me without the usual pain or discomfort. Dillion was a master cocksman; he knew how I wanted him to fuck me. Softly his lips danced across my neck, one hand played with my nipple, while the other stroked my cock.

No longer able to surpress it, I let loose with my orgasm. Dillion followed shortly after, he pulled off the condom and went to shoot his across my chest. I had a different idea and took his cock in my mouth and swallowed his load.

“Still want to drop my class?”
© Copyright 2016 Author Ed Anderson (spaz11081 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2077535-Hot-For-Professor