*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2097898-Hunt-Items
Rated: 13+ · Other · Activity · #2097898
To hide stuff and open for "reveal" of winners
The top ten players to find all ten treasures:

Grand Prize Winners:

First Prize:

Shaye time stamp: Oct 1, 2016 at 12:05pm (Swiftly and stealthily she grabbed for the gold and won!)
Angel and Witch Package:

Second Prize:
~ Aqua ~ time stamp: Oct 1, 2016 at 1:21pm (She actually had 9/10 done before Shaye posted but couldn't find Gaby's for the longest time. After insisting she covered everything. *Laugh* Had to make one difficult, ya know.)

Third Prize:
Purple Princess time stamp: Oct 2, 2016 at 12:10am (The third time was the charm. She got off track a little, but every time I sent her back out to complete the challenge, she came back determined to get it done!)



Regular Prize Winners: Go The Distance MB
Plus 5000 GPs!

4. Andy~hating university time stamp: Oct 2, 2016 at 2:10am (poor guy spent 4 hours in Kiya's port. There were only 2 hours between his completed challenge and Theresa's.) I was wondering which one would finish it first.

5. Dragon is hiding time stamp: Oct 2, 2016 at 9:46pm (During a university lecture! *Shock* Because she was running out of the interweb-space and smack dab into the Matrix, because of Kiyasama's image intense portfolio.)

6. Lornda time stamp: Oct 4, 2016 at 9:34am ( This woman worked in stealth mode, and ta-da! made it into the top 6!)

Honorable Mentions: Determination MB

7. Warped Sanity time stamp: Oct 4, 2016 at 7:53pm
8. Mare ~ extended hiatus time stamp: Oct 13, 2016 at 1:36pm

Never say Never Participation Winners: 5000 GPs (Evidently they said "Never!" because we have no 9 & 10, winners.)

9.
10.

Look below to see where the treasures are hidden, and then go play Angel-Witch Bingo! *Bigsmile*





iKïyå§ama and I are happy you completed your challenge and made this a fun part of the celebration! *Angel*


Hidden "Treasure" to find:

*PointRight* *Angelic**WitchHat* *PointLeft*

Hiding places Revealed:

Only one Treasure may be found in each of these portfolios, forums, blogs/notebooks/posts: ( Hidden treasures will be in items no higher than 18+ )

1. iKïyå§ama           "Kind Words For the Group
2. Ԝ€ß☆ԜiʈCH           "Forget Maytag. Do the Roomba Rumba!
3: Joy          "Short Short Stories
4. StephBee           "The Lighthouse Keeper
5.Gaby ~ Finding my way back          "Midnight Silence
6. intuey           "The Swings
7. papadoc1           "Invalid Item
8. SB Musing           "Ghastly Deads
8. Schnujo Enjoyed Colombia          ""One Small Step for a Man?"
10. Kit          "The Guardians


Thanks to all of you who took on this challenge. I know it wasn't easy. *Angelic* And a big thanks to all my helpers who hid the treasure in their portfolio.


All of you Treasure Hunt hiders are now welcome to play in part 2 of the festivities. Pick your Bingo choice and post in in the Subject Line. *Bigsmile*

Good Luck, Folks! *Witch*






© Copyright 2016 Ԝ€ß☆ԜiʈCH (webwitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2097898-Hunt-Items