*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2205935-Feathering-Wings-of-Hope
Rated: E · Poetry · Inspirational · #2205935
I thought that this title would bring hope to people.

Blessed assurances are surely a sound from the feathering wings of hope. Weathering the storms that bog us down, keeps us steady on the ground. Soothing the air with a fair justice, we hear the soft, gentle wings of the hummingbirds. They bring good news from everywhere

When you're ready to elope, an aspiration by the feathering wings of hope will give you hope. At the beginning of a relationship, there's no departing. Separation doesn't exist when you have genuine love. From the heart, the stars put us on the charts. It's a bonafide deal. The authenticity of your kisses is pure, sealed by your true wishes.

When an array of sunshine brought up your negativity, the feathering wings of hope restored the positivity that used to glow on your face. The forgotten smile was retrieved.

Fight for your dignity. Try to get back from the pits of despair. The feathering wings of hope will swing back and forth like a pendulum, putting your self-esteem where it needs to be. It's called confidence.

Feathering wings of hope makes us as free as a breeze when we talk in front of large groups of people. Spreading its wings around you makes it possible to help you absorb the crowds. There's no use in quivering; delivering interesting messages is encouraging to other people. Using your arms, feathering wings of hope let's your imagination go wild. All day long you feel mellow; it gives you the freedom to fly like a bird. You'll feel light as a feather, light enough to sing a sweet, gentle, song.

There's no reason to run and hide. Feathering wings of hope will come to your side. There's no limit to its length, it will always abide in strength.



Written by Anna Marie Carlson
Monday, November 17, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Anna Marie Carlson (annamc.poet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2205935-Feathering-Wings-of-Hope