*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2309995-Becky-Marsdon
Rated: E · Essay · Business · #2309995
dialogue competition - 499 Words
"You're home early, this evening my dear, I hope your boss doesn't know, your skiving"

"Ha, well I am the boss so I can sneak off now and then, by the way you got that package in the post".

"Did I?, I wasn't expecting anything, maybe I have a secret admirer haha"

"Open it, it's been killing me to know what it is since I got home"

"This is exciting, oh wow Fall Guy model truck, wonder who its from".

"Darling read the card, my mum says you should always read the card first then look at the gift, its bad manners".
"Ooops, your right, no wonder she hates me ha ha".

"Don't be silly she loves you, but not as much as me".

"Ahhhh, I have to give you a kiss for that"

"lets see what it says "Dear Rog, I saw this and it reminded me of you, I've moved to Newark now and thought it would be great to catch up, here is my number , address and email, lots of love Becky M".

"Whose Becky M?"

"Ah, she's an old flame Becky Marsdon, she broke up with me about seven months before I met you".

"How did she get your address, this is weird!"

"Ah, I forgot to mention, when I was at the Giants game myself and Phil bumped into her."

"oh so you remembered to mention to me everything else but you forgot to mention your old flame"

"Sorry just slipped my mind!"

"It didn't slip your mind you just thought you would take the easy option and not tell me!!!"

"I didn't think i'd hear from her again"

"Did you mention your married with two children or did you decide to keep that away from Becky"

"I can't remember, I was kinda surprised to see her"

"So who is this Becky Marsdon, you were soooooooooooooooooooooooo surprised you forgot to tell me!"

"just slipped my mind!"

"Didn't slip your mind to tell me you saw Chuck Lacey and Larry Palmer!!".
"I guess I just forgot".

"So what does Ms Becky do!!"

"Eh, she runs two gyms!"

"Let me find Ms Becky on Linkedin, is this her "CEO of Superstrong Gymnasiums".

"YES, thats her".

"Nice dress, very attractive, very fit, she looks strong, unlike your wife, mother of your two children, soft bellied businesswoman, who dresses in dull suits"

"C'mon, that's not fair, I love you, ok I should have told you, I didn't think I'd hear from her again, we met her at a beer stand, chatted a bit and that was all. I should have mentioned it, am sorry".

"Well you can't keep the truck!!, send it back!"

"Ah come on, I don't think that's necessary".

"Well I'm your wife and I do, I will send it back, and don't worry I will buy you a replacement one, it will mean more coming from your wife, won't it dear??"

"Yes of course"

"Good!! now don't ever keep secrets from me again".
© Copyright 2023 amateur40 (amateur40 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2309995-Becky-Marsdon