*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2311076-New-Car
Rated: E · Short Story · Contest · #2311076
Flash Fiction challenge 296 words
"This is a top of the range BMW XM, GPS, electric windows, hybrid, blue tooth, this car has everything" boasted Barry Trotter Head Sales Director at Falconer Luxury motors. He opened the drivers door for the slender blond haired lady in the two piece black pin stripped suit.

The lady popped her head inside "Black leather, I hate black leather, cream and in British racing green not this gaudy yellow!".

"Perhaps you would like to take a seat and I'll get on to BMW and in a few weeks we'll have it in the specs you want".

The lady sits in and removes her designer shades, her face crunches in disgust "You know Gary, this has never happened before!".

Barry dared not to correct her on his name "Oh, What's not happened before Ms Van Der Vark"

She clears her throat "I don't think you get it. I'm a businesswoman, a very successful businesswoman, when I say I want something, I don't mean next week, I don't mean tomorrow, I mean yesterday!".

Barry's stomach begins to knot, he really needed this sale the commission would surpass his annual total with ease. "Eh of course, I'll see what I can do, I'll speak with the BMW immediately"

"NO Gerry!" she snaps "You won't see what you can do, you will tell them them what I want and they have until Friday to deliver otherwise I will I will take my business to Mercedes"

Margery Falconer joint owner with her husband Chuck, on hearing the commotion approaches "Oh MS Van Der Vark, is everything okay, how do you find the car, it's a beautiful model".

"Teach your trainee that I'm no ordinary customer and never to tell me something I request will take a few weeks "
© Copyright 2023 amateur40 (amateur40 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2311076-New-Car