*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320001-How-do-you-move-on
Rated: E · Other · Death · #2320001
This how I’ve been dealing with my grief.
The art of moving on has to be studied. There’s something so weird and so unattainable about completely going about your life after chaos or after hardship strikes. How do you move on? I mean I get the whole wake up and do what you need to do. I get it. We have to keep going. We have no choice. WE can’t give up our life for another or bc of another. Sometimes and only sometimes though I wish a worse person would give up their life in exchange for a better one. A better person. Sometimes and only sometimes I want them to come back as I watch a horrible political figure or that privileged model go down. Sometimes though I snap back into reality. You have to. You can’t move on if you think about it. You can’t move on if you’re still stuck in a time freeze of crying people in black. Black. My mind can easily snap back though. So after you fix your mindset what do you do? How do you simply keep going.
How?
© Copyright 2024 Presley Rhodes (pres.pres at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320001-How-do-you-move-on