*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320003-I-wish-this-could-be-standup-comedy
Rated: 18+ · Monologue · Comedy · #2320003
It’s corny but I feel like somebody’s gonna laugh.
If you give a dog a bone they go nuts. You give a man a boner and they’ll go just as nuts! Growing up and exploring different things as I get older has been insanely weird to me. Like for one, a man will say their to tired to go out or to tired to stay at your place for awhile but once you make-out with them it’s like the energizing rabbit. All the sudden their more awake then Katy Perry! Sex sells and I bet you sex jokes sell. Just look at Amy Schumer, she’s not funny. Amy is not all that creative but she makes some joke about her vagina and watch out! If it wasn’t for her tacky hookup stories or her disgusting tmi about her body we wouldn’t be able to do it today and mask it as the real comedy! Best part about this is I’m a woman so I dare you to tell me I’m being mean.
© Copyright 2024 Presley Rhodes (pres.pres at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320003-I-wish-this-could-be-standup-comedy