*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2321309-Suffocating-Goodbyes
by CSCJR
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #2321309
More unorganized random emotional unbagging while I deal with past traumas.
Consequence knocks ever so boldly peeking in the key hole eagerly to indulge in forced evocation. The scars of words left unsaid, the unsettling repercussions of slow seeping execution of existence through internalizing poisons that whisper empty promises of sorrow to evacuate resulting in deep bondage with an internal void. Infectious, suffocating, over stimulating sensation of dismissal of authority and protection for souls clueless on survival. The vessels that stimulate and provide the flow through every inch of chemical and genetic make up now bitter and bruised. On rare occasion the darkness allows clearance to feel on a deeper level and the flood gates although for a short time pour over the edges. The imprints held dear in the organ that is in dictation of everything crucial to navigation the little piece of sanity that remains unshaken locked away deep untouchable. Only as long as the darkness allows.
© Copyright 2024 CSCJR (shady580shay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2321309-Suffocating-Goodbyes