*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2321687-Lara-Croft--The-Idol-of-Growth
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Fantasy · #2321687
Lara Croft finds out how it is to grow huge
Lara Croft had hacked her way through the thick jungle and stood before the pedistol containing the idol. Unknown to her, she was being watched by an anthro vixen who was purched in a tree up above. The she-fox was silently willing Lara to pick up the idol. It had been over 10,000 years since the power had been wielded by a female human. The vixen swished her tail, anxious for it to happen again. Lara, finally statisfied that there were no traps, picked up the idol only for it to disintegrate in her hands. The magic began to work immediatly. Lara stumbled as her body began to grow bigger. Her muscles and chest swelled as she became taller. Soon she was poking over the trees and her chest was the size of two hills and still she grew. Lara steadied herself, hands on her swelling chest feeling them expand. Her swolen muscles and towering body felt good, powerful. Her chest took up half her height, her chin was resting on them. She was a goddess! The vixen was satisfied. Another giantess walked the earth.
© Copyright 2024 Massive Friendly Derg (dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2321687-Lara-Croft--The-Idol-of-Growth