*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322741-Lara-Croft--The-Idol-of-Growth---Part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Fanfiction · #2322741
Lara gets drunk with power and a vixen has a little fun.
Croft was now drunk with power from her massive growth. She raised her boulder sized fists & beat her hill sized breasts as she tilted her head back & roared with delight. However, she was far from satisfied. She needed to grow even more. The vixen came down from her tree. The human girl had taken to the idol's power very well. The 2nd phase was ready to begin. The vixen came up to Croft who found an affinity for this magical creature. The vixen looked at Croft who understood what must be done to obtain more power. The adventurer opened herself up to the vixen's spirit & they became one. Croft began to change. A fox tail sprouted out her rear & fox ears popped up on her head. She gasped as more power welled up inside her. Her body was growing again. Taller & taller she grew. The trees now only came to her waist. Her body was thick & swollen with muscles. Her chest expanded, doubling in size. It was now so big it rested on the ground & rose just above her head. The hybrid human vixen was very pleased.
© Copyright 2024 Massive Friendly Derg (dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322741-Lara-Croft--The-Idol-of-Growth---Part-2