*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2323176-The-Runt-Lioness-Angel
Rated: E · Short Story · Animal · #2323176
A short fiction story about a lioness thought to not be able to be worthy of anything…..
         The female runt of a lion pride ended up helping love and support the pride, instead of the younger male lion because he cared nothing for the lion pride. The younger lioness in the pride knew this, and was thought of as being incapable of and unable to do this, just because she was the runt and was a female. The younger lioness that was the runt and was once sick finally got better. The younger male lion in the pride and the older male and female lioness didn't know the runt lion female was no longer sick. The older male and female lions minds were deteriorating and were beginning to have difficulty being able to do things they once were able to do easily because of this. The younger male lion had a disease, and had something going on with his mind too because of something traumatic he once experienced going through in his life (PTSD) so the younger lioness had to help love and support all of them and did this very well. She even helped an older lion that was outside of her pride that had no pride all other lions including his own pride, abandoned because his mind was different and behaved differently than a normal lion behaved.

         The young lioness that helped all of these lions was considered to be a hero to God and saw that she had a heart of gold. God decided to give her wings. She then decided to use the wings to take the sick lions up to God when they died of their sickness and called her an angel and loved her, helping him out as one of his new feline angels.

         After all four lions died and she carried each of them up to give to God in heaven, God assigned her more new sick lions to love, support and help also. She did this throughout her life and God loved her for helping him help them. When the female lionesses life was finally over, he restored her life and allowed her to continue her role as an angel to help love and support sick or injured lions. So she wouldn’t be alone, God also gave wings to the sick younger lion that she once loved and cared for who was her friend. He was also asked to help her help God to love and support sick lions with her too. They both helped God as his new feline angels and they both lived happily ever after. One should never underestimate, a runt’s true worth, or anyone in general, and should be given a chance to prove themself as well.
© Copyright 2024 ULVdrgn1 (ulvdgn1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2323176-The-Runt-Lioness-Angel