*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2323204-Chap2--Real-and-Unreal-Mental-Illness-C
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Mystery · #2323204
In this bittersweet world, why is the human suicide rate so low at only 0.02%?
About an hour later, the door opened and Xinru finally walked out accompanied by a male nurse.

Seeing that Xinru was safe, Wanzhen was relieved. After the male nurse left, she immediately stepped forward to express her condolences.

"Cousin, what did they do to you? It took so long, I'm worried ." Wanzhen helped Xinru sit down on a chair outside.

"...The doctor said that I am suffering from severe mental depression and I need to take medication regularly to control my condition, otherwise it will get worse." Xinru showed Wanzhen the medication receipt with a dull expression.

"Ha! Cousin, I had no idea that your acting skills were so good that you could hide it from those so-called professional doctors!" Wanzhen smiled.

"No! Wanzhen, the doctor did a detailed examination on me and confirmed that I suffered from severe mental depression." Xinru spoke seriously, definitely not joking, and Wanzhen was shocked.

"Cousin, you are so enthusiastic... How about... go home and rest quickly, I'm going to get the medicine." Wanzhen calmed her down and then went to the pharmacy to get the drugs.

After receiving the drugs, Wanzhen accompanied Xinru back home.

"Wow! This hospital is going too far. They are giving you so many drugs. No wonder so many patients commit suicide!" Wanzhen was about to take the drugs she received back to the laboratory for testing. Analysis to see if there are any wrong with the ingredients of the drugs.

"Wait...don't take the drugs away!" Xinru, who had been silent all this time, suddenly spoke up to stop Wanzhen from taking away the drugs.

"?”

"...I hope you can give me back the drugs. The doctor...said that it must be taken regularly, otherwise the condition will not improve." Xinru said what she wanted.

"What...what did you say? Have you forgotten that there is no mental illness at all, and you don't need drugs?" Wanzhen was confused about Xinru's behaviour.

"No... no... the doctor did a detailed examination on me and... said that I suffered from severe mental depression. He is not lying... Please give me the drugs and I will take it." Xinru looked serious.

"No, I can't give it to you. There may be something wrong with the drugs, which is the key to many suicides. It needs to be taken for detailed testing to find out the truth." Wanzhen firmly refused.

"Please... leave some of the drugs for me!" Xinru made a concession.

"Cousin! I remind you to break away from the role you played today. Remember, you are not mentally ill, you just pretended to be after reading the relevant books before. Do you understand?" Wanzhen grasped Xinru with both hands.

"But... the doctor's examination is not fake. Maybe... maybe... I have such a disease without knowing it... Can you give me the drugs?" Xinru begged.

"Don't think too much. You're really tired today... If you take a rest, you'll be fine when you wake up." After some persuasion and explanation from Wanzhen, Xinru finally calmed down a little...

Later, Wanzhen told Xinrua to take a hot bath and accompanied her back to her room until she fell asleep, then Wanzhen took away all the drugs and left.

Wanzhen took the drugs to the laboratory to find out the ingredients inside.

A few days later, the drug test results came out.

The drug test results prescribed by Dalian Hospital showed that the commonly used tricyclic antidepressant drug "amitriptyline" has a sedative effect and is useful in treating patients who are easily agitated and anxious.

This means that there is nothing wrong with the drug ingredients.

After learning the result, Wanzhen felt as if she had been slapped in the face and was very unhappy.

The matter was later learned by Sergeant Chen who made fun of Wanzhen's childish behaviour.

"Hahaha...Detective Liang, you are so great! When people have holidays, they usually use them for fun and entertainment, but you use your precious holidays to investigate cases privately. It's amazing!" Dazhong teased Wanzhen.

"Hey, don't laugh at me. Although we can't find any results this time, we have discovered that there is indeed something unusual about the "Dalian Hospital". As long as we spend more time, we will definitely get to the bottom of it, and then we will know who is responsible. Who was wrong?" Wanzhen raised her eyebrows.

"Hey, you still want to investigate? But you know that if you use such a blind way to investigate the case if there is a problem in the hospital, the situation will be very dangerous; moreover, as long as the hospital complains to the police superiors about your inappropriate behaviour, it will be even more troublesome." Dazhong warned her.

"Although what you said is reasonable, the police have not conducted any investigation, so I have only this choice. Not only do I want to prove that my idea is correct, but I also hope to reduce the damage to innocent citizens." After hearing this, Wanzhen was shocked to realize the danger of action. However, with her perseverance, she soon forgot everything.

"Didn't I prove you were wrong now?" Dazhong glared at Wanzhen who was unrepentant.

"Oh... no... no, no clues can be found this time. It's just that they are lucky. I will succeed next time." Wanzhen shook her head.

"Do you want a next time? One failure is not enough? Do you want to destroy the reputation of the Hong Kong Police Force?" Dazhong reminded again.

"This...this......oh! You...don't understand me at all, you don't stand in my position, and I won't tell you any more!" Wanzhen was speechless after being refuted and left in anger.

The more she thought about it, the angrier she became, Wanzhen just wanted to continue investigating, so she went to find her cousin Ma Xinru, planning to go to Dalian Hospital to investigate again.

When we arrived at Tower 6 of Cheung Sha Wan Estate, it was already approaching dusk, and the surrounding environment was quiet, which made Wanzhen feel a little shuddering.

"Strange? Why am I always feeling uneasy right now? Could it be that... there is something wrong with my cousin?... No way?" When Wanzhen was riding in the elevator, an ominous omen suddenly appeared in her heart.

After the elevator door opened, Wanzhen hurried to the unit where Xinru lived.

"Huh? Why isn't the door locked...?" Wanzhen had already felt something was wrong before. When she saw this situation, she knew something was wrong, so she immediately opened the door and entered, searching for Xinru.

Wanzhen searched all over the house, but couldn't find Xinru, she became anxious.

Finally, after opening the bedroom door, Wanzhen saw Xinru sitting in front of the bed.

"Shh... Cousin, it's great to see you safe and sound. I thought you had... No, I won't say that. Why are you so careless? You didn't lock the door? It would be bad if a thief came in. "After finding Xinru, Wanzhen breathed a sigh of relief.

"..." Xinru seemed to turn a deaf ear to Wanzhen's words. She slowly climbed onto the bed with a dull expression and pushed open the large window door in the room...

"Cousin, you haven't had dinner yet. Why don't we go out for dinner together? There are some things I want to discuss with you!" Wanzhen wasn't aware of Xinru's strange behaviour.

Wanzhen talked to Xinru many times, but there was still no response. Wanzhen began to feel that something was wrong with Xinru.

"Eh? Cousin...what are you doing...? No...no..." After Xinru opened the window, she jumped out without saying a word. When Wanzhen saw this, she hurriedly rushed to stop her.

But... Xinru had already fallen out of the window, and Wanzhen could only hold on to one of her right hands in the critical moment.

"Cousin, why are you doing this? Hold my hand quickly and I will pull you up." Wanzhen shouted...but Xinru was struggling. The situation was extremely dangerous!

"Ah! I...I...How could this happen?... Help...Help...Help..." After a struggle, Xinru seemed to have regained consciousness...but she found herself in danger for no apparent reason, which frightened her.

The survival instinct emerged, and the struggle in the heart became more intense!

"Cousin... don't be afraid, hold on tightly and pull hard..." Wanzhen comforted loudly.

"Wanzhen...I'm scared...hurry...help me up, I...don't want to die...don't want to die..." Xinru flustered, struggled more and more, but couldn't climb up!

...After a moment, Wanzhen's hands began to feel weak...

"Cousin, my... hands are weak... you... have to climb up quickly..." Wanzhen was anxious and frightened.

"No...no...I can't climb up...quickly...find a way to save...save...me..." Xinru moved wildly, failing to cooperate with Wanzhen's rescue.

"Cousin...cousin, don't worry...I...will rescue you..." Wanzhen saw Xinru was in great danger, but seemed to have nothing to do and was so anxious!

However, even though Wanzhen exhausted all her strength, she was still unable to pull Xinru up. Instead, her hands became increasingly weak...

Finally... Wanzhen's hand let go due to exhaustion of strength!

"...Cousin...…………………………………………" Wanzhen shouted after letting go, but she could only watch Xinru fall downwards.

"...Wanzhen...help...help...help...me...ah..." The falling Xinru was still moving and struggling.

…Lang…………

A loud noise broke the silence around.

"Cousin...cousin...cousin...cousin...wow..." Wanzhen was so frightened by this scene that she hurriedly ran downstairs!

When Xinru fell from the building, her body kept swinging and turning, causing his head to hit a canopy hard... causing his skull to burst and his brain to be smeared on the ground. Her death was very horrific!

"Wow!...!" Wanzhen rushed over and saw Xinru's horrific death state. She was so panicked that she immediately fainted!
© Copyright 2024 patrickcmk (patrickcmk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2323204-Chap2--Real-and-Unreal-Mental-Illness-C