*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2323578-Feedback-requested
Rated: 18+ · Assignment · Women's · #2323578
I'm rambling and making minor grammatical errors in the process
I am in the biggest way in the pits of existence. I hate everyone and no one at the same time. I wonder what my mental state is truly like compared to other on a daily basis. Now for full disclosure I am fine mostly non suicidal and i use my writing as a form of therapy for myself and like minded individuals. I love finding common grounds with anyone and everyone. I take unwanted breaks and then i spill my guts a bit more on this path to writing something other than... whatever this is to you... whoever you are reading this thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this. I love feedback good or bad anything to start up a good debate or challenge ways of thinking in general. As someone stuck in my own mind most of the time. I realize I am in a loop of my own making. I'm stabbing at the walls and veering off course but here i am nonetheless. I'm waiting for my one true love to come and get me but in the back of my mind i'm like well i don't want that i'm my own love of my life That's my nightmare. Should people need people? Yes. Why not me? I'm that older woman who is like I want a husband but I'm so socially distanced from society that he would have to find me and just propose I guess. When are you going to see me out and about out of work hours... I have no idea. How do you reach someone that feels like a ghost but actually somehow isn't... Yes obviously that just means they drive past you a whole bunch and think everything is a joke in this life. Anyways my whole life is a telenovela at this point and I'm looking to recast and hire a whole new production crew... mentally ..... So I'm here now and if any of this resonates with you.... Then please love me in person... (Just the one guy) Okay thanks for your time and consideration...

be mine xoxox and as always stay tuned...

chaotic evil

yes you idiot
© Copyright 2024 Chaotic Evil (evilchaotic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2323578-Feedback-requested