*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2323078-Im-researching-libel
Rated: E · Article · Comedy · #2323078
I'm thinking about writing a book but i'm hesitant
Okay so I find myself in the position to write and that's not to say i'm consistant with my rants and if somehow you follow any of the madness spread not too widely online you get the jist. I have honestly starting researching and yes the husband thing is on but off and its always up and down but i digress I mean if everything i'm saying is true I suppose it's fine and the fact in can and hopefully will be proven in the court of law and god forbid any of the godless beast sees this then yeah i'm still on it. My writing is never what is should be in a technical way. I'm writing how I speak and I suppose that's not so... in the now. Now If you KNOW me and I mean KNOW me then hi.. welcome back. See stalking gets you nothing more than an extra greeting and me some more views... and i suppose all are welcome. I can't spell I can hardly string together something legible most of the time and if that word is spelled wrong blame auto correct. I need to be my own lawyer and sue myself for damages. Anyways love me in person or whatever. I'm breaking in between rants I guess...


Stay in school don't be a fool... And as always stay tuned...

Chaotic Evil
© Copyright 2024 Chaotic Evil (evilchaotic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2323078-Im-researching-libel