*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2324056-The-Elemental-Chronicles
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2324056
The story of Blaze and his friends in an unforgettable adventure
Before the existence of time, there were two divine brothers in the early universe. The older brother, named Illuminous, was the deity of Light and all things, while his younger brother, Noxithar, was the deity of darkness. It was Illuminous who brought the entire universe, including Earth and the other planets, into existence.

Noxithar, perpetually consumed by jealousy and envy, sought to seize the chance to overthrow his brother and establish darkness as the dominant force across the Omniverse and beyond. Once he had brought the universe into existence, he instigated a war against the Illuminous. Despite this, Illuminous managed to imprison Noxithar and transform him into the embodiment of night using his last remaining life force. Illuminous then descended to earth and selected five humans, bestowing each with a portion of his power in the form of the five elements - Fire, Water, Lightning, Earth, and Wind.

He entrusted them with the responsibility of safeguarding the world, then vanished and transformed into daylight. The five elementals collaborated to establish a realm, birthing offspring with diverse elemental powers such as iron, plant, space, time, lava, sand, and gravity, among others. This led to the formation of an empire known as the Elemental Kingdom. Despite their strength and might, their empire eventually collapsed.

An individual with a deep-seated grudge against the Elemental Kingdom sought out forbidden power through dark methods. After discovering a spell capable of summoning Noxithar for a moment, the individual called upon the ancient being. Noxithar, witnessing the individual's animosity towards his kin, became intrigued. Granting the individual newfound power, they, in turn, bestowed similar abilities upon others harboring ill intentions towards the elementals. Without warning, they launched a devastating attack on the kingdom, resulting in the deaths of numerous elementals and only a handful managing to escape.

Even when all hope seemed lost, there was a prophecy that the 5 founding elementals would rejoin as stars and defeat the dark king again. And this is where Blaze Flamestrike's story begins. His destiny is to fulfill the prophecy and restore peace to the Elemental Kingdom.



© Copyright 2024 Davejesi (davidje345su at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2324056-The-Elemental-Chronicles