*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2324058-The-Elemental-Chronicles-Chapter-2
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2324058
Chapter 2 of the Elemental Chronicles
My name is Blaze Flamestrike and I live with my mum and dad in the quiet city of Mias. I have ember eyes like my parents. I am 14 years old, have friends in school, and have a normal life. However, I have always had a desire to go into the fire and be in it, and I could also endure high temperatures, but others couldn't.

My parents always like to lock me up very much during nighttime because of an incident that happened about 10 years ago when I was 6 years old. I went out with my friends, and we went inside the forest for a test of courage without my parent's knowledge. I got separated from my friends and went into an abandoned building, scared. Inside, I saw a dark figure coming closer and closer. I screamed, and then the place went aflame. The last thing I remember was seeing my parents coming for me, and I fainted.

Since then, when I ask why they lock me up, they say it is for my safety. Today, I got tired of it and in the night managed to escape through my window which was heavily locked with picking techniques I learned online, and managed to slip through the hole I could make with my thin physique. I enjoyed walking around in the night breeze as it was blowing my red hair, wondering the last time I looked at the stars. I continued walking and walking until I realized I was lost.

As I continued walking, I met an old man holding a walking stick and wearing a strange hat and clothing. I asked the old man if he knew the way back to the main street, and he said yes, of course, child, follow me. I started to follow him, feeling the urge to run away, but I wanted to go with him and go home.

As I was following him, my parents caught up to me, shouting my name and telling me to look at the man closely. I turned to look closely, and I saw darkness spouting out of the man. It made me sick to my stomach. The man smiled, a devilish smile, and when I tried to run to my parents, he held me in place. He said, "I have been caught," and his stick turned into a staff and he raised his finger.

Then black beings disfigured beings came out of the ground, Then My parents went aflame and I screamed for them but when I thought they had died I looked closely and my parents were still there but moving unscathed and my dad tearing his shirt revealing him wearing a T-shirt with an embarrassing flame picture, then I remembered a storybook I read about these beings called the Elementals and I thought about it and it came to me red hair almost near ember eyes and parents bringing out flames and nightwalkers weren't they the spirits that move in the dark with no reason which means that the Elementals are real and my parents are the fire ones.

My father called them Nightwalkers, and my parents began to fight them, burning them one by one. The man summoned more, and my father set up a fire barrier to protect him and Mum. I feared what would happen next.

The man then said BLACK VORTEX and the floor turned black. I was sinking into it with the man. My parents called out for me, and I screamed for them. My mother pleaded, "Please live." I found myself in another place, empty and in a forest area.

The man looked at me and said, "Be ready." I asked if he meant to leave, but he said, "No, DIE," and raised his stick, which turned into a black sword. He moved to stab me, and I screamed. Suddenly, a girl appeared and said BACKWATER SPLASH and kicked him with water on her leg, then I recognized her as the one I had saved from bullying, with blue hair and ocean-colored eyes. She was wearing blue clothes, but it looked like it was for battle

Then she told me to be ready, then I looked and saw the man standing up and saying, "Now 2 to kill interesting" Then the girl said " In the name of Aqua Neptune, I will drown and defeat you" then she ran towards him leaving me there in awe of the turn of events, then the place went BOOM.



© Copyright 2024 Davejesi (davidje345su at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2324058-The-Elemental-Chronicles-Chapter-2