*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2324065-Seeds
Rated: E · Fiction · Nonsense · #2324065
Have to start somewhere
Chapter 1: Germination
We are all fighting entropy, boulders up hills, order becomes disorder if we quit pushing and let it roll to rock bottom. The path isn’t for everyone, requires special shoes or maybe no none. It’s easy to become who you are not, keep acting, keep practicing.
Older now and tired, time used to seem endless but offers are limited. The higher state once realized in the secret garden had faded. Nobody wants other to succeed only certain phenotypes have the extra magic.
It’s the first year Jack didn’t have his own garden filled with beanstalks. He found his outlet in a commercial cannabis farm which was boring compared to the rebellious times before legalization. Annual monoculture, an unsustainable and unnatural process. Humans plant annual crops in rows, nature prefers perennials in symbiotic relationships.
Everyone is an expert and nobody wants to listen to something different than what they think they know. Mushrooms looking at themselves in mirrors, pretending to have a higher intelligence. Humans are not the smartest organisms on the planet, it’s probably what every virus thinks of itself to justify its existence. We are killing our host and too dumb to stop it.
Schauberger the Water Wizard knew the true nature of energy through observation. Energy travels in helix waves, the sun is traveling in a helix pulling everything in the heliosphere, not static. The galaxy is traveling through the universe, the Milky Way is the rare spiral likely traveling above an equatorial region unlike the more common orbitals. Is the Universe expanding? Or are we just too small to realize it’s moving. Time is just an illusion, high energy outputs create time dilation. What seems like forever is a fraction of a moment. The great distraction keeping us from the truth.
Jack suspected the plants were giving him the strange ideas, not the regurgitated human words printed on paper made from plants. Paper has been replaced with digital binary platforms, Information not carved deep into rock will be lost in the illusion of time but that’s fine it all comes back around.
The rosy fingered embrace of dawn a gardener’s friend brought the reminder of better times. Jack felt lost in a world he no longer knew. The delusion of being chosen for something had been diluted by by the current state of reality. He often wondered if he had actually died during one of the close calls. Maybe he was in a coma stuck in a nightmare distracting from the lucid dream. Better off food for a dragonfly than existing as a mosquito.
It was time to visit the wizard with the magic altering of the current mindset. The ego needs to die in a break through dose, an inhaled dose of death for the conversation between space and the illusion. It had been a while since the last vacation for the mind. Maybe we all died long ago the reality was just a projection, the dream was closer to real. The old spaceship in the basement wasn’t going anywhere. Infinite sand to draw lines in just outside of the fishbowl.
It had been a while since looking at the stars in the countryside. Time dilation bubbles, magnetism, and jazz lettuce helping the old conversations about what happened to Stacy. The twinkle faded and life happened to that one. Should we follow the rules in a simulation?
© Copyright 2024 Gardener (gardener247 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2324065-Seeds