*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2324924-The-introduction-to-Caleb
by Curtis
Rated: E · Draft · Action/Adventure · #2324924
Caleb enters stage left, and this is our first introduction to his character,
Caleb walks onto the stage entering from stage left. The stage lights are bright and for a moment he is blinded. The blindness is welcome because it provides a moment to stop and take a deep breath.A lifetime of experiences has led to this moment. Centerstage in front of 600 people who are here to be inspired. Slowly Calebs eyes comeinto focus and he can see the outline of the crowd in their seat beyond the glare ofthe stagelights.

Caleb is the main character of our story. He is the main character of his own story, although there are many times in life when it feels like he is forever a supporting cast member. This is about someone who learns to find his voice and his story. About a learning to define his role in life and in the world.


Caleb is the eternally optimistic nice guy. straight from the cast of the Ben Stiller movie characters from the early 2000's. He is taller than Ben Stiller standing at 6'2', he shares the same role, the calm steady friend surrounded by big, loud, vivd personalities.
© Copyright 2024 Curtis (carpedium80 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2324924-The-introduction-to-Caleb