*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2325914-The-man-who-scorched-the-moon
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Lee
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Sci-fi · #2325914
The astronauts in 1969 discovered a secret bmbow a megalomaniac want it for himself!
In 1969, the world was on the brink of a new era. The Apollo 11 mission had successfully landed two astronauts on the surface of the moon, and as they explored their surroundings, they stumbled upon something that would change the course of human history forever.
Deep in the craters of the dark side of the moon, they discovered a vast city - a city that was unlike anything they had ever seen before. It was a city of towering spires and gleaming white marble, a city that seemed to be made of a material that defied the laws of physics.
As they explored the city, they began to realize that it was not just a city, but a fortress - a fortress that had been built to protect the secrets of a supreme race of beings. These beings, known only as the Watchers had been watching humanity for centuries, studying their every move, and guiding their evolution.

But not everyone was content with the Watchers' guardianship. A madman named Satcho Amelia from Mexico, who had been obsessed with the idea of becoming the most powerful being in the universe, had been secretly planning to take control of the Watchers' technology and use it to conquer not just Earth, but the entire universe.
And so, he sent a vast army of robotic soldiers to the moon, intent on taking the Watchers by force and stealing their technology. The Guardians, as the Watchers were known, were prepared to defend their city at all costs.
The battle that ensued was epic, with the Guardians using their advanced technology to fight back against The Mexican army. The moon was scorched and aflame. Now the very fabric of space and time was torn apart as the two sides clashed.


In the final battle, the Guardians emerged victorious, and Amelia's army was defeated. The Watchers, realizing that their presence on Earth was no longer sustainable, decided to leave the planet and seek out a new home in the stars.
As the last of the Guardians disappeared into the depths of space, the world was left to ponder the implications of what had just happened. The moon, once a symbol of hope and progress, was now a symbol of the dangers of unchecked ambition and the importance of protecting the secrets of the universe.
Helena Flower the 46th American president had Sancho Amelia incarcerated on the dark side of the moon for his wicked sins to the human race, the watchers and for turning the moon into a smouldering wreck, which Miss Flower vowed to rebuild. The space race was put on hold and humans began to appreciate the planet Earth in a whole new way and vowed to look after it better.



© Copyright 2024 Lee (kinglee23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2325914-The-man-who-scorched-the-moon