*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/920978-Prequel-to-Alien-Bond-Spring-of-Life
Rated: E · Fiction · Sci-fi · #920978
The story of Sylvia's people, and her many adventures before coming to Earth.
This is a rough sketch of a possible future novel:

Sylvia Stattor was born with a mission to fulfill. Her birth fulfilled an ancient prophecy, which tells of the unification of God's people: all of the races on the several planets with living beings.

First, I must mention that, before Sylvia was strengthened in her faith enough to fulfill a vital role in the survival of her people, the Word of God was hidden from their eyes for over 1000 years. Her people passed the test in the garden of paradise in their beginnings, but Satan would have his just due, that they cannot be gods themselves.

She is called as a young girl to the planet of Terrian, after an angel comes to her father, Elyashiv and tells him she is called to save those people from destruction. She is not to die for them, for that was already done 4000 years prior by a man they called Jesus. She was to save them from an immune deficiency virus, which mutated and was being transmitted by mosquitos. A third of Terrian's population had died from the virus. Another third were infected, and the last of them were hiding below ground, hoping for salvation from this curse.

She interacts with these people, and learns to trust beings of another race, other than her own. Her people were very timid about stepping into other spiritual realms, because her ancestors had already witnessed the wickedness of the human race, and the Great White throne judgment before their disappearance from the planet Armava.

Being called to come back home, Sylvia steps into the hiding place of the Word of God, and is called to retrieve it. This is the only place on the planet where the gates of Hell are open. It was a forbidden place to go, for only the one called to retrieve the Word could go inside. If another entered they would be damned to die the second death in the pit of Hell. No one dared to attempt to enter until Sylvia.

There she was told that the flames of Hell could not hurt her. Before she retrieved the Word, the Lord told her to turn around and place her double-edged diamond sword over the cavern of Hell which she had stepped over. The ground shook, and Hell was sealed up, forever forbidding the power of Satan to rule over this race of people.

The call to go to Earth is the end to this story, but only the beginning of:
 Alien Bond: Spring of Life  (13+)
Evil is destroyed through peace and unconditional love. A lesson at hand.
#794265 by Beth Barnett



To vote for this story in my poll, please go to:
 Decisions, Decisions. What to write?  (E)
So many story ideas for novels, so little time. Help me, please.
#914238 by Beth Barnett
© Copyright 2004 Beth Barnett (angellove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/920978-Prequel-to-Alien-Bond-Spring-of-Life