*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/970700-Sequel-to-Alien-Bond-Spring-of-Life
Rated: E · Fiction · Sci-fi · #970700
The uniting of two human races to bring salvation to an ending world.
Sylvia and Joseph take their honeymoon on Terrian and see that the end of that world is near. Spiritual war ravages the planet, as Satanists and Christians continue to battle it out. They are the only two human factions left after the massive plague of AIDS was stayed by the vaccine that Sylvia had brought to them. The difference between them being that the Satanists are trying to kill the Christians, and the Christians are trying to bring salvation through Jesus to their enemies. They have failed to convert any of the Satanists, however. The one man who has can turn the tide in the favor of salvation, is a now a young boy who lives on Earth.

Josiah, as mentioned in "Alien Bond: Spring of Life, is safe on Earth, or so we think. One Satanic leader from Terrian seeks to kill Josiah. Sylvia must make sure that he is protected. At a young age, Josiah will is able to discern spirits, whether good or evil, and is brought up in the church under Pastor Martin's guidance.

This story will take place on three different planets: Terrian, Earth, and Armava. The answer to the question of which man will walk on Armava's surface with Sylvia is answered.

This story of Armegeddon will not be exactly congruent with what happens on this world. Terrian is a different world with a different spiritual climate than Earth.

Note: I will add more to this when I finish "Alien Bond: Spring of Life. There are some things I wouldn't want to divulge yet, for it might spoil the reading of the former. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.*Smile*

To vote for this story in my poll, please go to:
 Decisions, Decisions. What to write?  (E)
So many story ideas for novels, so little time. Help me, please.
#914238 by Beth Barnett
© Copyright 2005 Beth Barnett (angellove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/970700-Sequel-to-Alien-Bond-Spring-of-Life