*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/922916-Mekka-O-Megga
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Sci-fi · #922916
The Brief Description is longer then 90 characters.
Chapter 1,
Boom, crushed the elevator, stopping just below the roof. Mekka ran out of the elevator, putting ammo in her two guns. She could hear the Suit Squad closing in. They were coming down the stairs in a hurry. She stopped seeing that the parking lot window opening was blocked off by fence wire.
She stepped back behind a long cube shape like pole, holding her two guns close to her breasts, breathing heavily. Ten Suits came down the stairs with their rifles out. They had all black military outfit with bullet proof vest, black helmet, and ammo around there their waists. Mekka started to calculate her strategy. She knew she could take out the two in front, but the others will shoot.
'If I jump out and shoot the guy on the left and right side, the guy on the right will die, but the guy on the left may dodge it,' After thinking, she figured out what to do.
Mekka counted that there are four columns and that the two Suits are right behind her. She came out of hinding and ran straight down the middle, getting ready for a fight. She jumped up in the air and pointed her gun at the two Suits. Bang, bang, she fired. The bullet that was fired on the left side hit the helmet, killing the guy on the right side. The bullet that was fired on the left side hit the left leg of the guy.

© Copyright 2005 Darktrue (darktrue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/922916-Mekka-O-Megga