*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/975054-ALL-IN-A-MONDAY-NIGHT
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #975054
"Getting Off" in a whirlpool bath. PLEASE, RATE AND/OR REVIEW
We had been at work all day. It was unusually stressful and I was afraid that Brad wouldn’t be able to get away as planned. It was the kind of day that problem after problem arose. It was relentless. I was able to leave at an appropriate hour, but he had to stay behind. We had planned to get a motel room and unwind, so to speak. We both like to get a little wild and crazy when we unwind. The cards were not stacked in our favor. They rarely are. It’s like the forces of nature trying to keep us from our sin. Every time we plan a little get together, something happens. It just happens. Last time it was a total no-go and we are both frustrated at this point. With us, it feels so damn good to be bad. When we don’t get playtime, it takes a toll on our stress levels. We need that release.

I was just able to get down the road about 15 minutes before the cell phone started ringing. It was the office. “Great.” I thought to myself. Reluctantly, I answered. “Hello.” I am glad I did. Brad actually got a minute. Earlier, he was so involved at the office that he didn’t even hear me tell him goodbye. He looked at me as I said it, but you could tell that it just didn’t register. He’s had a phone in both ears all day long.

“Where are you?” Thank God, it was Brad. “I am almost home. Are things looking like you’ll be able to get away soon?” I asked him with my fingers secretly crossed. I’m a little mature to be crossing my fingers, but at this point, I figured that it couldn’t hurt. “It could go either way. There are outages all over the city because of this son-of-a-bitching storm. It took out four substations.” There was a brief silence before he said, “ Hey, I still want to see you tonight. I want to do more than see you, though. Can you get away later?” He asked. “Luckily, Kevin took Braden on a trip to see his grandparents. They have been gone since Saturday. I am expecting them back tomorrow afternoon. He is supposed to call me later, but I really don’t know when. I guess I can just transfer my calls to the cell. They are six hours away. They always call before they leave and it’s too late for them to start out at this point. I’d say it would be OK. With our luck, he’ll be on the front porch like a little dog wagging his tail when I drive up.” I said as I was playing this all out in my head. I can’t get sloppy or careless. I can’t get caught doing this. There’s too much at stake. There are too many people that could be hurt by our mischief. “When you get home, give him a call, feel out the situation and call me back. Get that taken care of and we can still meet at the usual place. You can go ahead and get the room and I will come in as soon as I get service restored to everyone. I hope it will only be a few more hours. I’ve got everyone called in.” He added. “OK. I do want us to be together tonight. I miss you. I want to feel you inside me. It’s like a 911 and you need to respond.” “I’ll respond alright. Shit. I’m being paged. I gotta go.” He said abruptly and hung up. “What now?” I thought to myself.

I got home and called Braden and Kevin. They were having a good time. They had been out on the boat all weekend skiing. Kevin always gets together with his high school buddies when he goes home. They like to reminisce the “good ol’ days. He and Braden practically live on the lake when they visit. They were going to leave in the morning as planned. I told Kevin about the outages and how hectic work was. I told him that I was exhausted and that I was going to take a whirlpool bath and go to bed early. Well, I didn’t lie. I am going to bed early, but not alone.

I wanted to be in an unstressed mood for later, so I did get into a hot whirlpool bath. I turned on romantic, soothing music, lit my favorite candle, and proceeded to relax. I started to think about Brad. I always think about Brad. Brad is almost like an obsession. He goes through my mind so times per day that I couldn’t even count. He’s perfect for me. He’s everything I want in a man except for the fact that he’s not free, either. I often wonder how things would have been if we had met earlier in life. Would we have been this compatible? Who knows. I do wonder why we had to meet after marriage and kids. It seems to be such a shame. He’s tall, muscular, dark, handsome, very intelligent, athletic, charismatic, talented, and extremely intellectual. I love intellectual. I love great communication skills. We have great conversation. We are very direct with each other and that’s why we are able to satisfy each other’s needs both emotionally and sexually. We just “jive”. At times, our relationship is difficult for both of us, because, we do want to be together. We can’t, though. We really love and respect each other and we really love to fuck each other. We have been doing this for seven years, now. We have family responsibilities, though. We will neither one be irresponsible, but we won’t give up our relationship, either. No-one knows or even suspects that we have anything other than a work-related relationship. It has to be that way for both of us right now, perhaps, forever. Forever is a long time, though. I accept hear and now and what may or may not be. It’s really the only option.

I must have dozed off for a few minutes and must have been having an erotic dream, because I woke up fondling my pussy. I must have been really into whatever was going on in that dream, because I was creamy wet between my legs and my nipples were hugely erect. It was too bad that I didn’t remember that dream, because, by the look and feel of things, it must have been damn good. I was so horny that I couldn’t even wait for Brad. It’s been 3 months and that’s two months and three weeks too long. I have no problem satisfying my needs when I need to, though. One good thing about that is I know what I like.

I normally massage baby oil into my skin when I am in the tub, so I went about my normal regimen. Things were different that night, though. I couldn’t stop touching myself. I couldn’t stop thinking about Brad and how he touches me. I squeezed a little baby oil onto my breasts and started to massage them. Massaging wasn’t enough. I started to pinch my nipples with a slight tugging, kneading, and pulling. It felt so good. My nipples got so pink, so warm, so hard. I couldn’t stop. I just kept massaging my nipples, pinching them, pulling them, over and over again. By the time I let up a little, they were almost sore. They were vastly erect, exceptionally hard, incredibly sensitive, glistening, pink nipples, because I couldn’t leave them alone. I am quite acquainted with my nipples. Brad loves to watch me play with them while he’s fucking me. I was so hot, so excited that my fingers just wouldn’t stop exploring my body. Stopping was not an option. I had to come. I was exceedingly driven to satisfy my need to get off.

That said, I slid down into the tub to get really comfortable, put my legs up on each side, let them fall relaxed and spread apart to expose my somewhat engorged, sweet, so ready to be pleased, soft and fleshy clit. I wouldn’t take my hands away. I like slight pressure and kind of vigorous, short stroking motion on my now very prominent clitoris. Hard and fast motion always makes me come without fail. Brad does it much better, but a girl has to do what a girl has to do . My juices were freely flowing. My syrupy goo was all over my thighs and running down the crack of my ass. Needless to say, my panties were wet before I made it out of the house that night. I couldn’t keep my fingers out of my pussy. I just couldn’t be good. I manipulated my clit and I kept penetrating myself with one, then two, then three fingers. Before I knew it, I had all four fingers inside me and my clit was pulsing as if it were going to explode. By this time, I was moaning and writhing with sheer ecstasy. I was rubbing myself more intentionally and much more deliberately. I was breathing faster and I could feel my body becoming more rigid with the anticipation of orgasm. It was so intense. I stroked and fucked myself faster and faster until I came. I actually got so excited and caught up in the intensity of the moment that I screamed. Good thing I was alone. I am normally very vocal, but in a sexier kind of way. I don’t usually just scream. Maybe I needed to scream after such a stressful day at work. Well, anyway, that was my journey to relaxation that evening. I took care of my immediate need and I relaxed. I could feel all of the day’s stress dissipate. I needed that, so that I could rock Brad’s world later. I love to do little things for him to ease his stress. I want him to feel like a million dollars when he leaves my arms, because he makes me feel no less.

I got out of the bathtub. I dressed up. I put my make-up on and did my hair. I got everything that we would need for later and I locked the door behind me. It’s like stepping out of one life and into another for a few hours, but, it’s worth it.


THE MOTEL

Well, as it would happen, I lost track of time and Brad actually got to the room first.

I came in so quietly that he couldn't have realized that I was there. I sat my purse and keys on the dresser in front of the mirror. I could hear that Brad was in the shower and I could see the steam filling the bathroom through the cracked door. It was evident to me that he had no idea that I had come in.

I sat on the less than inviting chair by the window and kicked off my shoes. I undressed and placed my outfit over the back of the other chair across from the small, round, and well-worn table in front of me. It’s no five-star hotel, but I am not here to enjoy the view.

I walked quietly over to the bathroom door and squeezed in, trying not to open it more than it already was. He still didn’t know I was there, so I peeked through the space between the shower curtain and the wall. Looking at him with the water streaming over his body was a sight to behold.

Brad has great definition, especially in his arms. They are solid and strong from hard work and the fact that he really takes care of himself, but not in an obsessive or annoying way. He’s is very tall and has kind of a thick build all over, but with muscle through and through. Scrawny guys just don’t do it for me. I like what I like and Brad is definitely it. It’s almost like a school-girl crush.

Still peering around the shower curtain, I reached in and softly caressed his back thinking that he’d be surprised, but he pulled me into the steamy situation and pressed my body to his. “Think you’re pretty sneaky, huh?” he asked with a devilish grin. “You knew I was here?” I questioned playfully. “I was watching out the window when I saw your car pull into the parking lot. I just jumped in the shower hoping that you’d get the idea to join me.” Brad said as he lightly kissed my lips. “Ummh. You knew that I couldn’t…” Brad kept kissing me, mischievously not letting me finish my sentence. His tongue teased and tasted mine as his hands slid down my body and rested firmly upon my ass. “I know…” he said softly as he started kissing my neck.

“Yeah, he knew that I couldn’t just let all that hot water go to waste, especially when all that’s between me and the hottest man in the world is an ugly, yellow, vinyl shower curtain. I most definitely had to crash that party.” I thought to myself as I turned around and pressed my back against his chest.

His hands traveled quickly over my wet skin and softly touched my nipples. He squeezed them gently between his fingers and started pulling me closer into him. To feel his enormity excited me and I began to grind my ass into him.

I reached behind me with one arm and took his cock in my hand. As the water ran between us, I started to explore him and caress him with methodical strokes. He was so hard, so excited, and it felt so good to be able to touch him like this again. I let go and turned around to face him. I wound my arms around his neck, looked into his eyes, running my fingers through his thick dark hair and sensually started to kiss him.

I perched myself on the sides of the tub with my legs on either side. Looking into his eyes and still kissing him, he took his hand and placed in the small of my back to hold me. His other hand gently spread my legs as to not make me slip off of the side of the bathtub and he started to slide two fingers inside me.

He has big hands, but he is gentle and two of his fingers spreading me open and gliding in and out of me felt too damn good. “Uhooo, Brad, it feels so good. Ooh Yeah. Ooh. Fuck. I just want you to..” I moaned softly. I was nearly begging him to fuck me as he awakened my clit and penetrated my tight hole over and over again. I just needed him inside me. I wanted to feel him, every inch of him, pulsing inside me. “You’re so wet. You feel so good.” He whispered before he started lightly biting my nipples that were all but in his face.

At the moment he started biting my nipples and pushing his fingers, slick with my juice, inside me…I climaxed. It was such a stress release and all was right with the world at that moment.

He helped me off of the side of the tub and I kissed him again. I caringly bit his lip, kissed him again and smiled. I began tracing his body with my tongue, first his neck, then, down to his collar bone, down to his chest, sampling his flavor all the way down on my knees. My tongue came to rest on the engorged tip of his manhood.

My tongue danced around the head of his bad boy toy swirling almost innocently as I began to rhythmically swallow every inch until he tickled the back of my throat. I could taste his saltiness on my tongue and I could feel him get so into it. I have a little inhibition in this area. Cautiously, I started to pull back a little. “Don’t stop.” He said as he grabbed a handful of my soaked blonde hair. “I promise. I won’t.” He quietly assured me as he respectfully coaxed me to keep with my mission to make him come.

I love to do this for him. I love to tease him, taste him, and make him come. I just cannot swallow. Well, I'm not perfect. Everyone has something that they aren’t great at. He understands, though. “Oh. That feels soooo…………..” Failing to finish what he was saying before he pulled out and......




© Copyright 2005 Blonde Ambition (allstar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/975054-ALL-IN-A-MONDAY-NIGHT